Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: everything in the universe is trying to kill you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everything is out to fucking get you, everything you do, everything you did, it doesn't matter. You're born you are fucked. These people are out of their minds in their little bubbles. It's over if you are 5'3. When you are 5'3 the world is dead. There is nothing. Like dr.jenner says their is nothing this is the end of the world dear god:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Everything is out to fucking get you, everything you do, everything you did, it doesn't matter. You're born you are fucked. These people are out of their minds in their little bubbles. It's over if you are 5'3. When you are 5'3 the world is dead. There is nothing. Like dr.jenner says their is nothing this is the end of the world dear god:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Yep, everything in the universe is working against me seriously

Yeah,i'm paranoid

Ironically, It's the opposite for me. I've wished that I'd die and nothing happens, I hope I'm jinxing myself.

*it's over if you are 5'3 and you are a man
Tumblr nfyvn8QviR1rkbi4ao2 250 1
:feelsrope:

U need reincarnation max

everyone is an enemy

Well this is just empirically true because of the nature of space. It's trying to kill everyone and not just you.

99.9999 percent of the universe is dangerous to humans. Only a very small percentage is not.

Yes when you are born ugly a target is on your back since day one and will be for the rest of your natural life

Can relate, my own house is trying to kill me by creaking all the time and threatening to collapse on my head

You are being gaslighted to kill yourself

Through your circumstances and rather pathetic position