Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: everything fucking attacks you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everything in the universe evil atoms and primordial black holes are fucking ATTACKING ME ITS FUCJING ALL ATTACHED TO ME BECAUSE I WAS BORN DIFFERENT so "different" everything negative is coming out to me because I was born negative I can't live like this anymore EVERYTHING IS AFTER ME EVERYTHING :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I HAVE TO DESTROY THE WORLD TO BE FREE

Drink a cold beer bro

i agree with you i kinda feel not myself because i am ugly like how unfair can the world get :blackpill: but hey one day we will rise up against these people who ruined our life with our knowledge and power
Drink a cold beer bro
it wont help after the affects go off he will be back in reality again
ik its sounds weird but i am a muslim and i tried to do stuff related to my religion and i still became the same person i was so nothing helps at all only think is roping but i am too afraid to do it

Drink a cold beer bro
I need one
Grisha yeager attack on titan

Totally relatable, It's as if you and I had reversed emotional polarity.

Everything in the universe evil atoms and primordial black holes are fucking ATTACKING ME ITS FUCJING ALL ATTACHED TO ME BECAUSE I WAS BORN DIFFERENT so "different" everything negative is coming out to me because I was born negative I can't live like this anymore EVERYTHING IS AFTER ME EVERYTHING :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I HAVE TO DESTROY THE WORLD TO BE FREE
It reminds me of the time my turtle called me gay. :feelsbadman:

Same, everything collapses around me

It seems that way, personally I can't be cut a break in anything! Everything is shit, I envy incels that earn good money or have bearable jobs at least.

I WILL create genetically engineered monster girls.
God wants that.
God wants rot and jesters for the incel men because he is Lucifer

Beyond over for schizocels but OP kinda true

God wants rot and jesters for the incel men because he is Lucifer
This is fucking truth. They say that a good tree grows good fruit, and a poison tree grows poison fruit. If that's good logic, then God must be evil and we are proof.

I watched the 14,15,16, eps of final season
I agree with Jaeger brothers, only way to save incels is to never be born, ugly short people should be prevented from breeding from this time onwards

I watched the 14,15,16, eps of final season
I agree with Jaeger brothers, only way to save incels is to never be born, ugly short people should be prevented from breeding from this time onwards
Become yeagerist:shock:
This is fucking truth. They say that a good tree grows good fruit, and a poison tree grows poison fruit. If that's good logic, then God must be evil and we are proof.
God is evil because he simply chooses to. It's the kink:shock:

That's why self defense is important

i agree with you i kinda feel not myself because i am ugly like how unfair can the world get :blackpill: but hey one day we will rise up against these people who ruined our life with our knowledge and power

it wont help after the affects go off he will be back in reality again
ik its sounds weird but i am a muslim and i tried to do stuff related to my religion and i still became the same person i was so nothing helps at all only think is roping but i am too afraid to do it
Deep bro :feelsbadman:

I have the inverse midas touch, everything i touch becomes shit and fails. same with relationships(aka friends)