Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: everyone instantly hates you

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
This is definetly an incel trait i've been trying to research this since i was 15, everyone hates me as soon as they come in contact with me

i was friendly and said hi to everyone had good posture but still people in my class started to randomly hate me when i was 10 then 13 then 16

i never knew what i was doing wrong still researching it to this day and didn't find a cause for people hating me at 4-21 yrs old
My theory, incelism is a trait you have to be born with, can't say anything else

have you experienced this in your life?

yes man. Just now I made the mistake of trying to be around my mom and sister. No matter how hard I try, no matter how drunk I am to try to fake it, no matter how desperately I am trying to be "nice" or "Charismatic" (which in reality just means be good looking), they still tell me "wow. the reason you have no friends is because you just LOOK mean, thats why everyone treats you like shit or why your employers kept firing you". theyll always try to gaslight you and make you out to be the villain no matter what you do.

Last edited:
Our existence offends them.

Yup happened alot to me in highschool and college, even the teachers & professors despised my existence and I wasn't even a troublemaker

Yep cant open my mouth without insta hatred from normans

Ugly male=treated like shit

:feelswow: Holy shit! Thats so true! People hate me and denigrate as soon as they see me. I can be as nice as possible but theyre dicks to me for no reason.

This is definetly an incel trait i've been trying to research this since i was 15, everyone hates me as soon as they come in contact with me

i was friendly and said hi to everyone had good posture but still people in my class started to randomly hate me when i was 10 then 13 then 16

i never knew what i was doing wrong still researching it to this day and didn't find a cause for people hating me at 4-21 yrs old
My theory, incelism is a trait you have to be born with, can't say anything else

have you experienced this in your life?

Yes that's why I'm toughmaxxed.

they want us dead within 13ms when their brain registers us

WOW!

Just. Wow.

And damn!

Yes, people just instinctively know to treat me poorly.