Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: everyone feels hostile

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The moment I step outside I immediately feel the weight of the world down on me, and it feels like most if not all normies are hostile towards you. If not for passive aggressive attitude, mild snide remarks, there is always somethings and this is all I’ve known my whole life so it’s all I’m used to. I just go out already in defensive mode, in fight/flight, I’m just ready for normies to be hostile in various levels, almost no such thing as a good social interaction. the idea of “enjoying myself” when going out might as well be the same thing as someone telling you to just fly to mars, bro.

i feel like everyoens staring at me, everytime they laugh i feel like they're secretly making fun of me

Getting treated good by scumciety is a fakecel scum trait.
Truecels get treated like trash by everyone since they're born so in time they become numb due to becoming accustomed to being nothing in scumciety.

I feel like even the Walmart greeter wants to fight me

Same
In my case it is because of the years of bullying and rejection, I have the feeling that the world is hostile and I no longer enjoy interacting or socializing with people

I realized a long time ago the being sheepish and passive in response to aggression just paints a bigger target on your back. If people are aggressive and hostile to you, call them out on it.

high inhibcel trait

:feelswhat: sadly relatable for many

I will Post my NEW RAGE MOMENT later.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @HamsterCel @Intellau_Celistic @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @ItsOver4cel @BlkPillPres @ionlycopenow

I avoid the white part of town because the people there feel especially hostile to me

i feel like everyoens staring at me, everytime they laugh i feel like they're secretly making fun of me
I thought this true and it turned out I was right. When I brang it up, they didn't respond and couldn't look me in the eyes. Fucking pussies.

I feel like even the Walmart greeter wants to fight me
Walmart has a strange atmosphere that I cant describe. It is like all the negative American stereotypes concentrated in one location. I won't be going back.

I realized a long time ago the being sheepish and passive in response to aggression just paints a bigger target on your back. If people are aggressive and hostile to you, call them out on it.
Have you actually called anyone out? Smells like a larp because I don't think it would do anything but I could be wrong.

The only way for people (especially tallfags) to not immediately get aggressive towards you, is that you show them that you are ready to take on them. Cracking neck and joints while giving a death stare (the "Imma gonna fuck you up nigga" one), it always works.

@mistersinister @wei#3959 @Saint Cho @sub8male @basementLDARcel @Zensfy @yunglean69
Look at them in the eyes, they won’t know what to do

Yeah that's true. As an ugly male everyone hates you automatically. Its like the whole universe hates us

Have you actually called anyone out? Smells like a larp because I don't think it would do anything but I could be wrong.
yes. It basically started in middle school. There was a stacy that I was partnered with for the semester in home ec. She couldn't stand being partnered with an ugly kinda awkward guy so she'd literally blow up at me for even the tiniest shit, even shit that was her own damn fault. I eventually had enough and just started yelling at her and telling her to shut the fuck up when she tried to start shit.

Also in college there was an incident where the tyrones that I shared an apartment with had some girls over and they were in the living room area chatting away at 3AM. I asked them politely to keep it down because I was trying to sleep. They quieted down for maybe a minute before getting loud again and this lasted until 4AM. At 4AM i just went out there and told them "BE QUIET." Then, as I'm going back to my room I can hear one of the girls repeating what I said in a mocking tone so I go back out there and chew them out. I called them dumb bitches and demanded that they leave. One of them even grabbed a beer bottle acting like she was going to hit me with it but I called her bluff.

Standing up to people who walk all over you or treat you like shit is fucking lifefuel.

The only way for people (especially tallfags) to not immediately get aggressive towards you, is that you show them that you are ready to take on them. Cracking neck and joints while giving a death stare (the "Imma gonna fuck you up nigga" one), it always works.

@mistersinister @wei#3959 @Saint Cho @sub8male @basementLDARcel @Zensfy @yunglean69
You need to not look scrawny for them to take you seriously.

The moment I step outside I immediately feel the weight of the world down on me, and it feels like most if not all normies are hostile towards you. If not for passive aggressive attitude, mild snide remarks, there is always somethings and this is all I’ve known my whole life so it’s all I’m used to. I just go out already in defensive mode, in fight/flight, I’m just ready for normies to be hostile in various levels, almost no such thing as a good social interaction. the idea of “enjoying myself” when going out might as well be the same thing as someone telling you to just fly to mars, bro.
Fuck fuck fuck everyone at my new job hates me but my parents are friends with the ((((big boss))))) so they can’t fire me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

"Feel". Nah, I know they are

Im very short andfat but not ugly enough to be bullied . People just treat me like a ghost and have admitted that I was weird to them:feelsrope: