Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: everyone at parties/school actively cut you out of group photos, and don't include you in their social media stories.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Because you're fucking hideous and no one wants any more eyes to look at you.

The company parties is a personal one.

We had a little party at our Wal-Mart (LOLOL) to celebrate our manager's birthday. We had a group photo. I was at the very end on the right of the photo (of course as a ricecel you're never in the middle). Later, I saw the same exact photo sitting on the manager's desk. Guess who was COMPLETELY CUT OUT OF THE PHOTO?

A co-worker landwhale of mine was doing all that social media bullshit, taking selfies and shit with her phone. She had a selfie with everyone except me. In fact, there was one point where she took a selfie with someone right next to me. She then proceeds to look directly at me in the eye, then quickly dart her eyes to the co-worker right next to me, and take a selfie with him instead. She was also doing snapchat stories or some bullshit, and whenever I was at the end of the group, she would move her phone all the way to me and then quickly move the other direction. I knew because the camera lens of her phone was never pointed at me. I saw a story on another co-worker's phone later on and this confirmed my suspicions.

I'm sure this can work in school settings as well. If you're in high school and foids are doing the snapchat shit, taking selfies with all the Chads and even the normies and everyone EXCEPT you. When they do all that "omg mEmOrIeS!" bullshit and their actions scream "ew go away you fucking ugly ass manlet fuck I don't want to remember you you little tiny cuck!"

Fuck my life brocels. Idk what to do. Everywhere I go, everyone's words and actions, and everything is telling me I'm a worthless human being that doesn't deserve to live. I want to rope and die, but not until I take the liberty to take care of my stepfather once he passes (that abusive son of a bitch).

If you are ugly or short or the worst, both. Then everyone wants to literally throw you into a crocodile pit.

If you are ugly or short or the worst, both. Then everyone wants to literally throw you into a crocodile pit.

Probably want to burn you like the English did with Joan of Arc. They don't want us to live.

Probably want to burn you like the English did with Joan of Arc. They don't want us to live.
Or they could wish throwing us into volcano pits as well. They want us to burn in hell.

Or they could wish throwing us into volcano pits as well. They want us to burn in hell.

No wonder all of the Stacys and chads want to go to Hawaii.

Jfl if you don't think that they could be doing human sacrifices

They definitely are in secret. Hollywood's elite are burning and killing any potential rice men and/or foids who could disrupt what westerners think of rice. that's my theory. THere's a reason why Bruce Lee died so young. He was murdered because Hollywood didn't want a strong Rice man to succeed and take all of their foids.

Nowadays i'm sure IG models are partaking in this.

I never had a single photo outside of my class photo in my HS yearbook. I was a part of a few academic clubs, but was never put in their photos. It was saddening to look through those in the present and see what I missed out on.

They definitely are in secret. Hollywood's elite are burning and killing any potential rice men and/or foids who could disrupt what westerners think of rice. that's my theory. THere's a reason why Bruce Lee died so young. He was murdered because Hollywood didn't want a strong Rice man to succeed and take all of their foids.

I would keep hibernating and waiting for LL and roids coming in effect of increasing my powers. Then I would rise up ultimately.

I would keep hibernating and waiting for LL and roids coming in effect of increasing my powers. Then I would rise up ultimately.

I hope so too. They will realize how hypocritical they are of us. They will fear us.

I hope so too. They will realize how hypocritical they are of us. They will fear us.
Fortunately I had established some strong brocel allies (one was 6'4 +). In our lifetime they shall tremble upon us and lastly, The Fallen shall rise again!

I wish they did, but in fact i've always clearly stated that i DID NOT WANT TO TAKE PICTURES so they did it to mock me.

That's the main reason i've stopped trying to be social, normies are just shit.

Cope, bruce lee is a 135 lb weakling, Chad Brad Pitt could beat him by flicking his finger

Beyond brutal man.

I can't relate because I don't like taking pictures. I look awfully hideous so taking a picture is pure suifuel.

I was fucking unpopular in school. This one rich kid had his 18th birthday party and me and my friend weren't invited.

He said he forgot. I believed him back then, because we didn't talk to him. Now I know why.

I got invited after I started gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing though.

Just once...

Cope, bruce lee is a 135 lb weakling, Chad Brad Pitt could beat him by flicking his finger

False. Every single martial arts man and foid respects him because he has earned it. Tarantino is just an insecure little fuck. He knew Bruce Lee wouldn't actually let anyone beat his ass.

I'm pretty self-hating but Bruce Lee getting his ass beat is false, especially not at his prime.
I was fucking unpopular in school. This one rich kid had his 18th birthday party and me and my friend weren't invited.

He said he forgot. I believed him back then, because we didn't talk to him. Now I know why.

I got invited after I started gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing though.

Just once...

That's brutal, and they say it's ALL about confidence. Fucking bullshit.

False. Every single martial arts man and foid respects him because he has earned it. Tarantino is just an insecure little fuck. He knew Bruce Lee wouldn't actually let anyone beat his ass.

I'm pretty self-hating but Bruce Lee getting his ass beat is false, especially not at his prime.

That's brutal, and they say it's ALL about confidence. Fucking bullshit.
Every single martial arts man and foid :soy:

Incel Trait: No one invites you to parties

Every single martial arts man and foid :soy:

I mean it's true. Even Chuck Norris pays the man his respects. No one at UFC has ever bad mouthed Bruce Lee. Conor McGregor follows Lee's "Be Like Water" philosophy, and McGregor is respected by every single white Chad in the entire world I guarantee that.

The only ones who may do it are either 1) can't fight, or 2) bark is worse than their bite, or 3) hates Rice in general.

But when it comes to Bruce Lee, he is pretty much universally well respected.

I remember a Stacy in school once wanted to take a selfie with me, she said "for memory", I consented, but what Ive actually remembered is that she put the camera that way so she could conceal my HAIRLINE (BROOTOL), sry for necro