Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: everyone assumed u farted

G

gingercel.

Greycel
Not even saying that to be funny. Because you are incel, you are an unwanted person in the society which is always portrayed as evil in mass media from when you start watching cartoons. So the fucking kike that farts thinks its the best strategy to blame you. Ugly people can never be good, they are born to portrayed as bad and hated.

Brootal 0 reply, can no one else relate?

ovER for gettingblamedforafartcels.

ovER for gettingblamedforafartcels.
So its just me? I feel like ifs just the normie response. Blane the guy who was born with sub-par looks for the nasty stuff someone did

No, getting blamed for someone else ripping ass is not something only you have experienced.
Well, I feel like it happens more often for an incel, no? No one suspects chad farts, but the stinky sub-5, definitely.

Is this not an incel trait? Why does everyone on this site just mock me for being new? I thought this is a welcoming forum to fellow inkwells. I’m not accepted anywhere its so fucked

They use it as an excuse to bully you and call you disgusting

Is this not an incel trait? Why does everyone on this site just mock me for being new? I thought this is a welcoming forum to fellow inkwells. I’m not accepted anywhere its so fucked
Happens to everyone that's gray just ignore it

Happens to everyone that's gray just ignore it
Why would they not welcome fellow inkwells? Whats so bad about being new, can they not just be welcoming to people who aren’t here to bully them for once

jfl brutal fartpill

Why would they not welcome fellow inkwells? Whats so bad about being new, can they not just be welcoming to people who aren’t here to bully them for once
They say its because most new users are infiltrators or some shit but it's probably because they got treated like shit their whole life and making fun of them gives them a feeling of power

Not farting in particular, but getting blamed for everything is a classic incel trait. Even my parents often blamed me for stuff i didnt do without any evidence

Stinky nigga take a shower xdd

Or you can gymmaxx and beat the shit out of any twink blaming your for farting

@Mrugly420 type thread

They say its because most new users are infiltrators or some shit but it's probably because they got treated like shit their whole life and making fun of them gives them a feeling of power
Yah that would make the most sense, they feel superior just because theyve been rotting longer than me

Not farting in particular, but getting blamed for everything is a classic incel trait. Even my parents often blamed me for stuff i didnt do without any evidence
I can definitely attest for this, i get blamed for things i didnt do all the time

I can definitely attest for this, i get blamed for things i didnt do all the time
You know its over when your own parents trust and believe other people more than their own flesh and blood

Can u elaborate on what u mean?
Basically just shit your pants whenever somebody blames you

If you're going to get punished might as well do the crime

You know its over when your own parents trust and believe other people more than their own flesh and blood
Yah, just because they gave u subhuman looks they should be apologizing but instead act like none of this is their fault

Basically just shit your pants whenever somebody blames you

If you're going to get punished might as well do the crime
Why would i fart if it would cause embarrassment, i would just get laughed at even more and they would know for sure

we betas are treated with all kinds of disgust

Why would i fart if it would cause embarrassment, i would just get laughed at even more and they would know for sure
Exactly. Break free from your social chains

Exactly, violence is never the answer and im too high inhib
I strongly disagree with that. Violence is good but u will get punished for it most of the times. People get violent when they are treated like shit. "Violence is never the answer" is pumped into your brain from a young age so you don't fight back. I remember I once beat this faggot at school for touching my ass multiple times and the teacher was mad at me can't make this shit up