Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Incel trait] Every attempt at improvement is a failo

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Go to derm to get acne treatment? It dries out your skin to hell and you now have wrinkles + acne.

Try mewing? You do it wrong and end up with more crooked teeth.

Start working out? After a sedentary life you end up injuring yourself easily, pay out the ass for physio and can't work out for a long while.

Basically every face product breaks you out.

If you dare talk about your terrible luck ppl either blame it all on your incompetence or just tell you to keep trying.

Nope. I gym maxed pretty much. Mewing actually is working too NGL.

Still Gorilla though

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Trying to improve your looks by getting a better haircut? You end up looking worse than before.

Trying to improve your looks by getting a better haircut? You end up looking worse than before.
Atleast hair fucking grows back.

I tried to mew. I think it made me uglier tbh :lul:

never give up

spend $20k on surgery, up looking worse :lul:

Mewing is cope I've tried it b4
Also the surgeries, some of them hurt like hell the moments after and you could end up worse than before

Mewing is cope I've tried it b4
Also the surgeries, some of them hurt like hell the moments after and you could end up worse than before
Why im never having surgery, with my luck I'll probably get nerve damaged and terrible infections.

I didn't think anything could be dumber than NoFap.

Then I came across Mewing.

Everything is meant to go wrong for us

Mewing is legit?

It is. I'v done it for a year now every single day, and my jawline has improved immensely. I honestly thought it as normie bullshit, but it isn't.

It is. I'v done it for a year now every single day, and my jawline has improved immensely. I honestly thought it as normie bullshit, but it isn't.
So you just put your tongue on the roof of your mouth?

Also, I think I have a narrow palate, is that a problem for mewing?

sounds about right from my observations.

So you just put your tongue on the roof of your mouth?

Also, I think I have a narrow palate, is that a problem for mewing?

You put your tongue in the groove thats the roof of your mouth. Your tongue should settle in there. Don't clench your teeth, they dont have to be closed. Make sure the back part of your tongue is against the roof of your mouth too. you dont have to press hard with your tongue when you're doing it. just keep your tongue there.

If you have a narrow plate like this

Then honestly i don't think you can. But if it isn't as bad as this foid, you shouldn't have any problems

You put your tongue in the groove thats the roof of your mouth. Your tongue should settle in there. Don't clench your teeth, they dont have to be closed. Make sure the back part of your tongue is against the roof of your mouth too. you dont have to press hard with your tongue when you're doing it. just keep your tongue there.

If you have a narrow plate like this

Then honestly i don't think you can. But if it isn't as bad as this foid, you shouldn't have any problems

Yeah it's not that narrow at all. I think I should be good