Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] Even your FaceApp gender swap looks ugly. Take the FaceApp pill buddy boyos

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
A lot of the people on my profile were sharing their FaceApp gender swaps. All the guys came across as qt 3.14 Beckies or Hot stacies.
So I did the same , and JFL. My hair looks like shit in it, and it's clear that I'm losing hair. While everyone else came out looking hot, I came out looking like a foid with plastic surgery.

Brutal trait tbhngl. Even if your looksmatch is ugly she is still probably taking Chad dicks now.

That fucking app is poison. I wonder how many incels became trannies because of that app.

yeah i was ugly as a foid
but she would still have infinite smv compared to me lol

never tried, hate seeing my face from a camera persperctive

My gender swap is ugly af. While I have fully normal hair, face is unattractive.

My gender swap is ugly af. While I have fully normal hair, face is unattractive.
merula isn't tsundere she just being antagonising to the character cause she doesn't like him

merula isn't tsundere she just being antagonising to the character cause she doesn't like him
She isn't Tsundere but it's a little more complex than you describe. *Spoiler alert* After you have passed the first year, you will also find out that she is showing signs that she secretly likes you, even though she shows the opposite most times. In itself, Merula's feelings and relationships are rather erratic, like her relationship to the Malfoys. First she likes them then she strongly dislikes them. But most importantly, Merula is in fact dateable which is indeed lifefuel. And there is also a Valentine's Day Special event where you can date Merula.

She isn't Tsundere but it's a little more complex than you describe. *Spoiler alert* After you have passed the first year, you will also find out that she is showing signs that she secretly likes you, even though she shows the opposite most times. In itself, Merula's feelings and relationships are rather erratic, like her relationship to the Malfoys. First she likes them then she strongly dislikes them. But most importantly, Merula is in fact dateable which is indeed lifefuel. And there is also a Valentine's Day Special event where you can date Merula.
Stop playing that soy cuck game you fucking retard.

Lol at uploading your pic anywhere. I think their TAC state they can do whatever they want with your pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back