Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: even when you are with a foid you are not seen as a bf

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So a few years ago my best friend at work was a foid who fit the mould of a “Stacy”. Height was 5’10”, slim, long blonde hair and blue-green eyes. I can dm a picture if anyone if interested.

So one day I was talking to the foid and the foid didn’t know that there is a gym on the ground floor of the same building our office is in. So the foid and I went there to check it out. The foid was talking to the gym guy at the counter, he gave a flyer and he gave his personal mobile phone number on it (despite me also being there).

Being a curry he correctly deduced that I am not in romantic relationship with said whore. Later on I called his number on the foid’s flyer and he wasn’t interested in talking to me.

Just post her face here

truecel trait: this isn't a hypothetical you'd bother considering because you'd never befriend a foid or walk side by side with one in public.

Brutal. I never even hung out one on one with a foid since elementary school though. Most me for even getting a foid to interact with you this much. Not like it matters though because these friendly interactions are meaningless if they don’t lead anywhere. Only thing that matters is getting sex and a relationship.

@Just say NIGGER! i literally did

I used to work with a hot girl before, she was usually nice to me but often shit-talked men with my body type and stated how she'd never date men like that. One time she even looked at me and said "no offense"