Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Even teachers mocked your appearance

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
The first time was my English teacher in year 8 who made fun of my ears. It was heartbreaking. It enabling every Chad, normie and incel (all three tiers) to give me shit.... If the teacher can do it then if course the other students can.

Being an ethnicel in the west, parents were too scared to raise a formal complaint and I was expected to just accept it. clown world.

The first time was my English teacher in year 8 who made fun of my ears. It was heartbreaking. It enabling every Chad, normie and incel (all three tiers) to give me shit.... If the teacher can do it then if course the other students can.

Being an ethnicel in the west, parents were too scared to raise a formal complaint and I was expected to just accept it. clown world.
Should have responded lik this.

I didn't notice sweet mask used one inch punch before! | One punch man,  Manga art, Manga
Respect Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask (One Punch Man) : respectthreads

Can heavily relate, hell I remember one of my old teachers used to take the piss out of me behind my back with the other staff. He used to laugh at my pictures in the year books

I was at sunday school (fucking sunday school) and the teacher asked why I kept putting my head down, and he asked me if my head was too big. (I actually do have a large head). The whole class laughed at me.

I
I was at sunday school (fucking sunday school) and the teacher asked why I kept putting my head down, and he asked me if my head was too big. (I actually do have a large head). The whole class laughed at me.
I used to go to an Arabic Sunday school, as an incel.... High marks mean jack shit. I recently saw a report card that says the teacher was surprised at how well I performed even tho I was talkative and disinterested in class

Teachers are on the side of the Chad's, etc.

In highschool a P.E. teacher once said to me "do you even know how to communicate with people?". I cried the whole way home jfl. After the age of 15 I became unable to cry anymore

In highschool a P.E. teacher once said to me "do you even know how to communicate with people?". I cried the whole way home jfl. After the age of 15 I became unable to cry anymore
They say things like that no to be helpful but to humilate you and put you in your place ( lowest of the low ). Really helpful person would teach you communication skills.

They say things like that no to be helpful but to humilate you and put you in your place ( lowest of the low ). Really helpful person would teach you communication skills.
He was just very rude, I don't think someone like that can teach communication skills. I had to teach myself, but I didn't really get anything out of the effort. You can try 'improving' as much as you like, but when you deviate normies will still point that out because they tend to see the negative in others. It only helps to larp and just fool people so they see you as normal and they don't bother you

Yep, I remember once, back in school I was learning Chinese, and then little miss noodle cunt was describing the word for strange or ugly. Something like that, anyways she was trying to give an example and just pointed at me and laughed jokingly.

Also, in my last year of HS I took a class on Philosophy. The guy was going on about how there's a theory you should be able to pick any women you see and have your way with them, concensial or otherwise. He then just looked at me and said 'Pancakecel looks happy about that'. Not sure what the implication was there, either I'm ugly or that I looked predatory, or maybe both ha.

Can heavily relate, hell I remember one of my old teachers used to take the piss out of me behind my back with the other staff. He used to laugh at my pictures in the year books
Wow

My 6'5 math tutor heightmogs me