Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Even other incels thought you were worthless

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★★
Many times back in my high school days I would try to be friends with some fellow incels like me, a few of them were spergs themselves but they all werent interested in talking to me to much, some of them got annoyed by me and it got to the point where one of them decided to push me to the ground once and i tried to push him back too and yeah i fucked it up.

i tried to socialize and hang out with some of these spergs but they didnt want too. not all spergs want to stay quiet all day like me. i wish i could of found someone who was a sperg like me, at this point tho i just want a girl whose a sperg and most people i tried to talk with already had there own friends too so they werent interested in being my friend. its over

tldr: many spergs i tried to be friend's with didnt like me much and one incel pushed me to the ground and a couple of them already had friends so they didnt want to speak to me

Yeah some retard that could barely speak at my last job made fun of me. Another retard at a previous job would ask me stuff and leave suddenly to report to the normies.