Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: enjoying when it rains

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
It's started pissing down to the point that the distance is covered in a grey haze from all the raindrops where I am.
I imagine most people here would enjoy this. It cools the air down (comfy), smells nice (simple pleasures for people deprived of all other positive reinforcement) and creates a soothing white noise (lifefuel for autists). The only things it makes more inconvenient are banal wagecucking and errands that you get mogged going about and receive not a single crumb of pussy doing. It's even nice that it makes the grass greener afterwards, which is far easier to notice and dwell on when you haven't had a real life conversation in a week and the last few you had were people hassling you.

Not me anything but very temperate weather depresses me or makes me feel uneasy. Rain, deserts, not so much snow but still...I particularly hate deserts. But I do like beaches... so yeah pretty much rain and deserts, there's something not quite right about those.

tbh bro coziest weather

i used to like rain before my roof started leaking like a faucet

I only like heavy rain, the only problem is that it only happens when I have to go outside.
0073C67A 7FEB 43FD 9349 3651E8FD2F2C

Most people enjoy rain tbh

I agree, only weather better than raining is snowing

One of my favorite sites.

Tfw you will never get wet pussy unless you leave your fleshlight in the rain.

I unironically thought about getting a fleshlight now that I dont live with my cunt mum
Buy a onahole, I own a fleshlight and two Onaholes and the Onaholes are much, much better feeling.

What's the difference?
The material for the Onaholes is more realistic feeling (I don’t know what a vagina feels like, but it feels like soft skin) and the inside is tighter and is made to replicate a real vagina.

A fleshlight is basically just a tube made of silicone with some texture. It chaffed the skin on my dick regardless of how much lube I used.

Trucel trait: enjoying thunderstorms

Trucel trait: enjoying thunderstorms
When I was in high school, it stormed so hard one afternoon it broke all the windows at my school. My suburb was less effected but there was still a 24 hour blackout and trees fell over on every street.
The cool, rainy days I got off while they fixed everything and I just didn't go when they put the cuck students in the hall and wasted their time was lifefuel. Wish I could go back.

When I go into the mountains there is no better feeling than the one I get listening to the soft rain falling through tree branches.

Snow is my favourite. Summer is suifuel, especially walking in malls and if you live in a "beach town."

Same.
I even enjoy going outside when I see no couples holding hands
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg