Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Enjoying the taste of Water

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
If you enjoy the taste of water, or have ever been drinking water and actually thought "I like the taste of Water, it's really great, wow", then you have one of the lesser known incel traits.

Just so you know, normies/NT's hate drinking water and see it as a necessary evil.

Other incel trait: never drinking water.

Happened to me.

I love it when I'm thirsty but that has probably nothing to do with its taste.

I believe to be true, I rarely see normies drinking water at the Uni dining hall. They also pour hot liquids like coffee into cups meant for cold liquids when there are cups, specifically for hot liquids, right in front of them. JFL.

I only drink water when eating.
Other finns drink milk

taking care of your health in ANY way is an incel trait

normies are known for abusing soda and coffee and smokes, and it doesn't even have any effect on them lol. having sex and being socially connected has way more positive impact on your health than aspie virgin bullshit like making sure actual healthy stuff goes into your body. my body is fucking falling apart and i'm theoretically doing everything right.

I only like carbonated water tbh.

normies are known for abusing soda and coffee and smokes, and it doesn't even have any effect on them lol. having sex and being socially connected has way more positive impact on your health than aspie virgin bullshit like making sure actual healthy stuff goes into your body. my body is fucking falling apart and i'm theoretically doing everything right.

I think it's because incels feel like shit all the time due to being depressed, so we instinctively search for things which will make us feel less depressed. Normies are riding on a constant dopamine rush so they have no reason to bother doing shit like this.

I think it's because incels feel like shit all the time due to being depressed, so we instinctively search for things which will make us feel less depressed. Normies are riding on a constant dopamine rush so they have no reason to bother doing shit like this.
it's a valiant effort

being in this situation will ruin your peace of mind, which will ruin your sleep (qualitatively if not quantitatively) which will ruin your health

It all depends on the quality of the water to me. Not all water tastes the same so I’m more neutral positive to the idea of drinking water simply for the taste

>68 guests:soy:

You're not entitled to water, inkwels!!:soy:

Last edited:
mmmmmm water is good, when it is freezing cold or room temperature doesn't matter to me

You ever been walking out on a hot summer day and went like 8 hours without a drop of water? Then you fill up a nice cold glass and chug it down and it tastes the nectar of the gods? Feels good man...

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsthink::feelsokman:

You ever been walking out on a hot summer day and went like 8 hours without a drop of water? Then you fill up a nice cold glass and chug it down and it tastes the nectar of the gods? Feels good man...

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsthink::feelsokman:
Indeed.
I can relate.

Without drinking a shit ton of water i get headaches and feel like shit.

water is all i drink its the best damn drink especially if you are hot or tired

JFL it's not trendy incels drinking insanely priced water in oddly shaped plastic bottles tbh. Drinking water in the way you describe screams health-obsessed normie.

yea i can tell the difference in tastes of good water and bad water very well, it's pretty much the only thing i drink

I like it tbh but i sometimes cant stand it if its hot.

:blackpill::fire:

I like cold water

I love water, specifically cold water because it feels good. Lukewarm water feels strange and doesn't taste or feel good.

If you enjoy the taste of water, or have ever been drinking water and actually thought "I like the taste of Water, it's really great, wow", then you have one of the lesser known incel traits.

Just so you know, normies/NT's hate drinking water and see it as a necessary evil.

I only drink water, coffee and tea. I have tea and coffee at breakfast and lunch, and I only ever have water with my dinner.

not all water taste the same some taste like metal,dirt,fish,chemicals. people who dont like it must be drinking terrible tasting water.

I don’t have this trait but I have noticed it in other incels.

I filter my water.

God created water for us to enjoy, and best part is.. it does not have any calories whatsoever. I personally prefer my water cold (mainly cuz I live in sandland most of the time), and I like the idea of relaxing with some water ready for whenever you're a bit thirsty, though I would choose juice/soda over it if I had the choice tbh

Water--are you even trying boyo? JFL if you're not drinking Starbucks, Red Bull, or a protein shake.

i like water but nothing beats vanilla latte