Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:Ectomorph

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I am not only an ectomorph but I am also a manlet at the same time when having a fast metabolism is bad enough from being Indian but being short only made it worse because literally anyone could overpower me without having to try, fuck genetics

do you have the blackniggerguy-build?

I am not only an ectomorph but I am also a manlet at the same time
Brutal, I'm rice and in the same boat. Basically we just never grew into men.

True. I think Im an ectomorph aswell actually

As you know, same for me. 155 pounds at 6’0”. Was only 135 before gymmaxxing. I literally eat 4,000+ calories a day and can’t gain weight. Meanwhile most men are eating 2,500 calories a day and are 200 pounds

Morphs me
hey emby

i made homemade donerkebab today

it was really good, also had some fanta

stay solid

yours truly

-ron

As you know, same for me. 155 pounds at 6’0”. Was only 135 before gymmaxxing. I literally eat 4,000+ calories a day and can’t gain weight. Meanwhile most men are eating 2,500 calories a day and are 200 pounds
Real, I was 132 for years and didnt make 150s until senior year and I am struggling to get back to 160 because 1 4th of july party fucked up my progress and I am all out of high calorie and high protein foods fuck I wished I was an mesomorph

I see 200 lb mass monsters who eat same calories I do everyday and its ragefuel

I am not only an ectomorph but I am also a manlet at the same time when having a fast metabolism is bad enough from being Indian but being short only made it worse because literally anyone could overpower me without having to try, fuck genetics
This is up there with the worst bodytypes
Its only better then being short and fat

Or being a genuine framecel with terrible proportions

If I was born a meso my whole life would have been way easier

This is up there with the worst bodytypes
Its only better then being short and fat

Or being a genuine framecel with terrible proportions

If I was born a meso my whole life would have been way easier
Being short and fat at least you wont get overpowered easily, I eat so much to the point it would make almost anyone fat

Being short and fat at least you wont get overpowered easily, I eat so much to the point it would make almost anyone fat
It depends
If they are short fat and stocky then yeah
If they are just short and fat then they will still get overpowered

Short and fat also looks like complete shit

Real, I was 132 for years and didnt make 150s until senior year and I am struggling to get back to 160 because 1 4th of july party fucked up my progress and I am all out of high calorie and high protein foods fuck I wished I was an mesomorph
height ?

No joking rn, I literally had one of my BJJ coaches quit lifting because of the same problem and now he is 129 and hasnt been my weight in years

genetics is responsible for the inferiority/success of any individual and, in fact, anyone who denies this is a closeted fagot, normie, foid, chad.... WHY DO THEY DENY THIS? because they want to believe in something greater, like love, good, peace, and they don't want to sink when discovering the truth.... IN FACT, THEY ALREADY KNOW, THEY ARE JUST DENIERS.

It’s fucking brutal man. All that eating for such diminishing returns

Truecel trait: endomorph or just slow metabolism so you cannot cope with unhealthy foods and drinks if you want to at least remotely look like a human.

No joking rn, I literally had one of my BJJ coaches quit lifting because of the same problem and now he is 129 and hasnt been my weight in years
Brutal

Incel traits:
  1. narrow IPD and low esr poorly spaced eye orbits
  2. short PFL meaning beady eyes
  3. manletism
  4. small jaw
  5. sloped shoulders or narrow scapula and clavicles

On the contrary, I am a mesomorph and count the calories of the food I eat to stay within a healthy body mass index of 25% fat, I never eat more than 2,000 calories a day.

Fuck yeah

240 if possible
gl, that would be an uphill battle with any body type imo
I'm 5'4 and around 130-135 lbs and I'm trying to lose a bit of weight. You're gonna be massive if you make it.

That's not short nigga I'm the same height and ectomorph too (currently struggling to stay at 160)
Being a framelet is my biggest failo and will haunt me to the day I die.

Funny how the curry genes in you probably made you an ectomorph. Curries should never reproduce due to being so weak.

gl, that would be an uphill battle with any body type imo
I'm 5'4 and around 130-135 lbs and I'm trying to lose a bit of weight. You're gonna be massive if you make it.
it’s over

Funny how the curry genes in you probably made you an ectomorph. Curries should never reproduce due to being so weak.
Chinks are even worse

Same for me, I'm 155-160 at 5'11. Though when I ate like 3500 calories I ballooned to 180lbs, which is probably a pretty decent weight, but since I have subhuman incel genetics most of that weight went into my belly, cheeks and chin. So I ended up looking like one of those rodents that stuff food in their cheeks.

I also have like 6 inch wrists, so my frame is terrible too. Literally over for ectomorphs, women hate slim and weak looking men.

yep can relate manlet ecto gay jew nose

Same for me, I'm 155-160 at 5'11. Though when I ate like 3500 calories I ballooned to 180lbs, which is probably a pretty decent weight, but since I have subhuman incel genetics most of that weight went into my belly, cheeks and chin. So I ended up looking like one of those rodents that stuff food in their cheeks.

I also have like 6 inch wrists, so my frame is terrible too. Literally over for ectomorphs, women hate slim and weak looking men.
Yeah, it’s fucking awful man