Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Eating dog meat is considered a delicacy in your province (poll)

Would you eat dog meat?

• Yes, I would eat dog meat.

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, I would not eat dog meat.

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They say it tastes good.

Why not?

Homo homini lupus est.

@Med Amine
@The new GrAY turkeyfaggotcel

Chinks. Eating the animal that has guided mankind for thousands of years. A great sin to mother Earth.

They say it tastes good.

Why not?

Homo homini lupus est.
It's just seem like something subhuman tribal barbarians would do :lul: i dont really care from moral standpoint, but i wouldnt do it anyway

“You can’t stop us from eating them.” - he made himself clear. :feelsjuice:

No but foids like to suck dog meat like everywhere else

When in china, do as the chinese do and eat dogs.

:incel: “Can we get two plates of your finest dog, and four cans of Sapporo?”:incel:

It's just seem like something subhuman tribal barbarians would do :lul: i dont really care from moral standpoint, but i wouldnt do it anyway
People love the dog because the dog is used as a companion animal. Either we assume that every animal can be food or we fall into the hypocrisy that animalists like PETA claim.

If it's good, let morals take it in the ass.

Either we assume that every animal can be food or we fall into the hypocrisy that animalists like PETA claim.
This, i despise animal abuse but this is different because we are talking about eating.

I wish we would be allowed too eat niggers or other subspecies off the homo sapiens

I wish we would be allowed too eat niggers or other subspecies off the homo sapiens
:fuk: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Advantages of being an incel: your meat probably tastes like trash.

I heard it tastes like chicken

chinkcels
Damn brocel, I haven’t seen you in a long time, I thought you ascended. You must have too busy driving your Bentley through Dubai.

I would try it out of curiosity.

Chinks. Eating the animal that has guided mankind for thousands of years. A great sin to mother Earth.
Mother Earth is a whore.

Damn brocel, I haven’t seen you in a long time, I thought you ascended. You must have too busy driving your Bentley through Dubai.
:feelshaha:youve got jokes, i was just a bit too busy .
But fr i must thank you for even thinking about me Brocel , i really appreciate it