Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: eating cherries

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I was just eating some cherries, when i started to realise, that eating cherries is pretty much just another form of signalling to people that you're incel. I've already seen a lot of people, on here admitting that they like to consume said fruit. @Blacktarpill who's truecel status is undeniable at this point, ones told me "yeah i like cherries, nice fruit" when i asked him if he likes to eat them. Do i need any more proof? No, i don't think so. The only thing, that makes me still kinda question my theory, is the fact that @angrycurrycel also admitted that he likes cherries, and as we all know curry = übermensch. So i might need to put a bit more effort into my study, regarding whether or not eating cherries is an actual incel trait, maybe some of you guys can help me out, by telling me if you like the fruit or not.

I don't like cherries

I like cherries. They are nice and feels really nice in my mouth.

Popping cherries :/

I popped your mom's cherry 21 years ago

Because people would assume that you're a incel, if you would eat them, or because you genually don't like the taste?
I like them actually but I just never eat them

Bright. Bec. ''Just be white''.
I see your point
I popped your mom's cherry 21 years ago
Dad?
Cherrycel
Do you eat them while hitting the gym brutally?
I like them actually but I just never eat them
Because you're afraid of people knowing about your inceldom? I understand.
Popping cherries :/
Popping cherries of cute adorable lolis of culture?

Last edited:
Never had a cherry before, one of the few traits I lack. :yes:

Never had a cherry before, one of the few traits I lack. :yes:
Damn bro, you need to step up on your incel game tbh,otherwise people will start thinking of you as a fakecel.

Damn bro, you need to step up on your incel game tbh,otherwise people will start thinking of you as a fakecel.

My pic will always bring me back to realcel status. :feelsmega::giga::feelswow: