Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Eating carbs makes you fat

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You know you have a truecel metabolism if you can’t eat carbs without getting fat. Chad can eat whatever he wants carbs, candy, ice cream, pizza, burgers, Chinese food, whatever and not only not get fat but stay lean.

I laugh when I see these YouTube videos of what bodybuilders eat for their “cutting diet” if I ate the same thing I would put on fat while they get shredded.

Subhuman traits come in packs tbh.

This is nonsense. Whether you get fat or not is determined by your overall caloric balance. You could get fat having only fats or only proteins. Also you could lose weight and get shredded eating only ice cream.

Yes. Chad can eat whatever he wants and just get more shredded. Meanwhile we just get fat. I intermittent fast which is the only reason I'm not super fat, just slightly chubby. But I notice that on days that I have more carbs than usual, I instantly bloat up. I'll get on the scale and literally be 3-5 pounds heavier the next day.
This is nonsense. Whether you get fat or not is determined by your overall caloric balance. You could get fat having only fats or only proteins. Also you could lose weight and get shredded eating only ice cream.
Nah the keto diet proves otherwise. If you're not eating carbs, your body does not release insulin (the fat storage hormone) and you can eat as much as you want. When I tried a keto diet, I was literally eating 3,000 calories a day and losing weight. The key is not overdoing the protein though. Because excess protein gets converted into carbohydrates in the body through a process called gluconeogenesis. But you have to eat an insane amount of meat to get to the point where your body converts it into carbs, so it's not even something people need to measure.

Last edited:

This. However I think having subhuman genetics that make you want to eat and eat because as a subhuman starvation is right around the corner might be a thing.

Nah the keto diet proves otherwise. If you're not eating carbs, your body does not release insulin (the fat storage hormone) and you can eat as much as you want. When I tried a keto diet, I was literally eating 3,000 calories a day and losing weight. The key is not overdoing the protein though. Because excess protein gets converted into carbohydrates in the body through a process called gluconeogenesis. But you have to eat an insane amount of meat to get to the point where your body converts it into carbs, so it's not even something people need to measure.

So youre saying Keto diet can defy the first law of Thermodynamics? Makes no sense. End of the day, your weight loss will be determined by calories in - calories out.

Not really. Chads are tall and have large frames, and as a result they don't get fat as easily

Not really. Chads are tall and have large frames, and as a result they don't get fat as easily

That makes more sense. You have to eat as per your own metabolic rate/activity level.

High IQ

In the same way chad basically has muscle without even lifting, and is tall without getting lots of nutrition as a kid, he is lean without watching his diet.

If you gain weight easily, you’re a truecel. I agree with caloric balance, but this only applies to some people. How, where and if fat should be stored is largely hormonal, which is genetic. Do you think smart people are only smart because they read lots of books?

D N A

Last edited:
Just shoot rats and eat those. Will solve all your weight problems

So youre saying Keto diet can defy the first law of Thermodynamics? Makes no sense. End of the day, your weight loss will be determined by calories in - calories out.
Try a keto diet yourself if you don't believe me. There's a reason why the keto diet is so popular now, and only getting more popular. Because it works. Your body requires insulin to store fat. It is literally the fat storage hormone. If you do not consume sugar or carbohydrates, your pancreas does not release insulin. I'm not saying you can eat unlimited calories. But you can definitely get away with eating far more than you would on a standard american diet. Like I mentioned before, through gluconeogenesis, your body can convert protein into carbs. So if you eat 10,000 calories worth of steak, you WILL gain weight even if your carbs were zero. But you can easily eat 3,000 calories on keto and lose weight. I lost 20 pounds that way eating tons of eggs, bacon, butter, cheese. I easily surpassed 3,000 calories daily. Meanwhile, when I eat only 2,000 calories of high carb foods, i gain weight. I'm not doing keto anymore because I've given up on looksmaxxing. I'd rather be able to enjoy my pizza, ice cream, and other carby foods. But keto undeniably works.

Try a keto diet yourself if you don't believe me. There's a reason why the keto diet is so popular now, and only getting more popular. Because it works. Your body requires insulin to store fat. It is literally the fat storage hormone. If you do not consume sugar or carbohydrates, your pancreas does not release insulin. I'm not saying you can eat unlimited calories. But you can definitely get away with eating far more than you would on a standard american diet. Like I mentioned before, through gluconeogenesis, your body can convert protein into carbs. So if you eat 10,000 calories worth of steak, you WILL gain weight even if your carbs were zero. But you can easily eat 3,000 calories on keto and lose weight. I lost 20 pounds that way eating tons of eggs, bacon, butter, cheese. I easily surpassed 3,000 calories daily. Meanwhile, when I eat only 2,000 calories of high carb foods, i gain weight. I'm not doing keto anymore because I've given up on looksmaxxing. I'd rather be able to enjoy my pizza, ice cream, and other carby foods. But keto undeniably works.
Wrong

20200310 164925

This.

The reason people here believe Chad can lose weight by eating pizzas etc, is because he's literally 6'4+ therefore his calorie requirement to gain/maintain weight shall in turn be a lot higher. Couple that with a higher than average metabolism, then you have:

Chad can eat whatever he wants carbs, candy, ice cream, pizza, burgers, Chinese food, whatever and not only not get fat but stay lean.

I'm pretty skinny my face is just trash

Manlets look fat without being fat so yeah lol