Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Dumps are one of the only times you get true solitude

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
When i’m taking a shit, i’m relaxed in the way that I don’t have to be near anyone else for a short time.

I hate being near normies and sexhavers. I hate being around people. The human race as a concept just disgusts me. The way the world works just disgusts me

we all deserve an equal right to love, friendship, a community to fall back on, and sex. I have none of those things

and before you say im a shit person. No im not. Ive rarely done anything truly evil or called people out. I just mind my own business. Fuck off

literal shitposting. you're gonna get banned again nigga :feelshaha:

i can't shit properly , my shits are unsatisfying
welcone back

how is that different from spending time alone in a room, playing a game or doing something?

how is that different from spending time alone in a room, playing a game or doing something?
I live in a busy household. I am constantly being bothered. Being inside the bathroom is a good excuse for not having to interact with normshits

literal shitposting. you're gonna get banned again nigga :feelshaha:
Why would I get banned for this? I’m making a point about how dumps are a good source of solitude, something I value a lot as an turbo autist. At worst my thread will be moved to sewers and spammed by proudweeb. But even that would make no sense because this is inceldom related and i’m discussing one of my copes. Solitude during dumps.

Only if I'm in the comfort of my own home. Public bathrooms are anything but solitary :feelspuke:. Showers and baths are actually relaxing as opposed to taking shits imo

Also welcome back buddy boyo :feelsautistic:

Why would I get banned for this? I’m making a point about how dumps are a good source of solitude, something I value a lot as an turbo autist. At worst my thread will be moved to sewers and spammed by proudweeb. But even that would make no sense because this is inceldom related and i’m discussing one of my copes. Solitude during dumps.
well i don't think it should be banned, it's a valid thread. but you're like 3-0 in the mods favor with your doodooposts.

i shit once every 2 weeks i only eat one meal a day tbh it gives me more energy

ok but how does that relate to taking a shit?
Taking a shit is the one of the only times you get relief from the things you won’t have constantly being dangled in front of your eyes. It’s a rare moment of solitude

When i’m taking a shit, i’m relaxed in the way that I don’t have to be near anyone else for a short time.

I hate being near normies and sexhavers. I hate being around people. The human race as a concept just disgusts me. The way the world works just disgusts me

we all deserve an equal right to love, friendship, a community to fall back on, and sex. I have none of those things

and before you say im a shit person. No im not. Ive rarely done anything truly evil or called people out. I just mind my own business. Fuck off
lol based, the moment after taking a dump is nirvana haha