Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Drive a cheap, older economy car, dress cheap and look poor

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I drive a 10+ year old japanese car, dress in a t-shirt and shorts, usually, and have a shitty 5 year old smart phone.

Of course none of this matters for getting women as:
- women already get all the money they want from cucks
- chad can be poor as fuck and still get laid

But I do notice most incels generally have a "poor" vibe about them. Is this you?

Incel trait : You can’t drive

Brag.
Also, this is not an incel trait. Being unable to drive is the real incel trait here.

This is in the USA where a license cost like $20 and the test is driving around a parking lot

not to brag or anything but I drive a 2003 nissan altima

Truecels use public transport.

I would consider myself poor, I put most of my money in my education and I have been a NEET more recently, just living off trump checks but once I get back into work I should be more stable

This is in the USA where a license cost like $20 and the test is driving around a parking lot

To be honest. I think I would even fail there. I am literally unable to drive. I could not even get behind of driving simulation.

Parallel parking is also part of the test in most states. That can be difficult for people with poor motor skills. There are incels that are non-NT and that often is associated with poor motor skills.

Parallel parking is also part of the test in most states. That can be difficult for people with poor motor skills. There are incels that are non-NT and that often is associated with poor motor skills.

Man, I really wish driver licences would not exist. I hate this so concept so much due to the fact I am unable to get one. Of course if you already have one you would most likely support the idea of a driver licence. In the end, it is all about what you have and everybody is bragging about it... Ehhhhh I am not bragging...111!

I can't afford a car, i dress pretty well with jewelry, i use an old Samsung S6 because i don't care about having a good phone.
How does one dress good with jewelry?

I can't drive for shit, but i used to dress in nice clothes from 16-22, but then i realized they were just copes, and no amount of expensive clothes will improve my looks.

Man, I really wish driver licences would not exist. I hate this so concept so much due to the fact I am unable to get one. Of course if you already have one you would most likely support the idea of a driver licence. In the end, it is all about what you have and everybody is bragging about it... Ehhhhh I am not bragging...111!

I know, it's a race against time in high school for normies to driver license mog each other.

A lot of normies illegally pay for someone to make them a license. I of course don't recommend doing this but some have talked about doing this under wraps. Normies are shameless.

My vehicle is 20 years old.

i just cope with fashion and i like jewelry especially silver
Oh true. I have always been afraid of people mocking me for how I dress so I avoid anything like that.

I know, it's a race against time in high school for normies to driver license mog each other.

Now imagine being 26 and unable to drive. I am emasculated by teenage females.

A lot of normies illegally pay for someone to make them a license. I of course don't recommend doing this but some have talked about doing this under wraps. Normies are shameless.

I actually support this.

My vehicle is 20 years old.

Brag.

I tied to pre-order new car, but the waiting list is a mile long. They pushed it out to January because of Covid19.

Brag
I haven't car or dress

I can't afford a car, i dress pretty well with jewelry, i use an old Samsung S6 because i don't care about having a good phone.
S6 was a great phone at the time, surprised yours still charges

I drive a decade old SUV and wear clothes that look plain as fuck (but are actually $500+ gore-tex pieces, kek).

I dress cheap polo shirts shorts is my preferred choice of clothing

Absolutely brutal, I look poor too

Dacia Sandero is a good cheap car. Anti corrosive protection is good and i only did some minor repairs after 100 000 kilometers.

I had a 10+ year old Japanese car until recently. Ended up getting another Japanese car that I plan to keep for the next 10-15 years. I'm not into the showing off a new car every five years bullshit, I don't give a fuck if foids like it. Same with smartphones --- mine is about 3 years old and I don't plan to switch until it dies. I wouldn't call my style poor-looking, but I keep it simple

I guess the answer is yes, incels have a poor vibe. I can't speak for everyone here, but the reason I do it is to avoid attention tbh