Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel trait: drinking champagne out of white wine glasses and not champagne flutes

PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
seriously, i find that the flavours better express themselves in a tulip-shaped glass with a wider body and a narrower opening, plus there's more space for the aromas to develop, especially for richer styles like blanc de noirs

narrow flutes are used mainly for the visual effect, concentrating the bubbles and lowering the speed at which the bubbles dissipate.

since ur incel u care less about how instagrammable a drink is and more about how it tastes

therefore it is an incel trait to drink champagne out of white wine glasses

yeah
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,672
Online
131d 18h 26m
richcel trait: drinking champagne off an escort's pussy and licking the caviar off her nipples.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
7,346
Online
123d 50m
the taste is meh, wine is better
 
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
514
Online
10d 7h 41m
richcel trait*
I dont even know what in the hell is supposed to be narrow flutes.
One question that will sound dumb, but a expensive whisky or just another alcoholic drink similar to it, the changes A LOT if we compare to very cheap ones ?
I just tasted very cheap beer in my life and i hated it, the taste of alcohol is just bad, but can i get addicted (or at least like) to expensive ones because they are much better or no ?
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,245
Online
121d 16h 10m
Restaurants, champagne, what do you want us to say? That we're poorer than you?
 
Overdosed

Overdosed

Glowcel with oneitis for Stacie coworker
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
534
Online
5d 22h 34m
Truecel trait: you don't like the taste of alcohol even once you can tolerate the burn.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
lord said:
One question that will sound dumb, but a expensive whisky or just another alcoholic drink similar to it, the changes A LOT if we compare to very cheap ones ?
I just tasted very cheap beer in my life and i hated it, the taste of alcohol is just bad, but can i get addicted (or at least like) to expensive ones because they are much better or no ?

diminishing returns applies to alcohol of any kind, to most people a $50 bottle will taste substantially different than a $5 one, but the difference between a $500 and a $50 bottle would probably be more subtle

if you are new to drinking any particular type of alcohol you shouldn't go for anything high-end immediately, let your palate guide you instead, so to speak

but there is definitely something alcoholic that you'll eventually like
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
Mogs me financially :feelshaha:

 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,672
Online
131d 18h 26m
PPEcel said:
diminishing returns applies to alcohol of any kind, to most people a $50 bottle will taste substantially different than a $5 one, but the difference between a $500 and a $50 bottle would probably be more subtle

if you are new to drinking any particular type of alcohol you shouldn't go for anything high-end immediately, let your palate guide you instead, so to speak

but there is definitely something alcoholic that you'll eventually like
Is it also about the taste? Or just the buzz?
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Is it also about the taste? Or just the buzz?
both
 
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
514
Online
10d 7h 41m
PPEcel said:
diminishing returns applies to alcohol of any kind, to most people a $50 bottle will taste substantially different than a $5 one, but the difference between a $500 and a $50 bottle would probably be more subtle

if you are new to drinking any particular type of alcohol you shouldn't go for anything high-end immediately, let your palate guide you instead, so to speak

but there is definitely something alcoholic that you'll eventually like
thanks :feelsYall:
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,672
Online
131d 18h 26m
PPEcel said:
Personally I abstain from hard liquor, tbh. How can you enjoy those drinks by taste alone, even without the alcohol?
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Personally I abstain from hard liquor, tbh. How can you enjoy those drinks by taste alone, even without the alcohol?
ok if im drinking something neat then it has to be nice
 
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,069
Online
42d 15h 54m
Trucel trait: drinking non-alcoholic champagne
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
Champagne is not an incel drink, I know an incel drink but it's national so your guyd will won't understand
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,477
Online
257d 16h 34m
TheDarkEnigma said:
richcel trait: drinking champagne off an escort's pussy and licking the caviar off her nipples.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Champagne is not an incel drink, I know an incel drink but it's national so your guyd will won't understand
what is that
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
In my opinion red wine is better than white wine

What I like to do is mix a hard drink with another non-alcoholic beverage, like mixing vodka (or whiskey) with orange juice
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
PPEcel said:
what is that
Cachaça is a distilled spirit made from fermented sugarcane juice, is more drunk by miserable people, beggars, proletarians
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,672
Online
131d 18h 26m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Cachaça is a distilled spirit made from fermented sugarcane juice, is more drunk by miserable people, beggars, proletarians
Moonshine and prison pruno mogs.
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,283
Online
64d 16h 10m
TheDarkEnigma said:
richcel trait: drinking champagne off an escort's pussy and licking the caviar off her nipples.
Average .is user except it’s not an escort
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,772
Online
31d 6h 0m
FrothySolutions said:
Restaurants, champagne, what do you want us to say? That we're poorer than you?
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,437
Online
115d 2h 13m
I prefer to drink champagne out of an oboe... I find the subtle notes of woodwinds to offer a bit of needed reed to my bubbly
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Moonshine and prison pruno mogs.
maybe, we have a lot of incel food but we never talk about incel drink
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
0Energy0Happyness said:
maybe, we have a lot of incel food but we never talk about incel drink
Why do Americans shit on Mountain Dew drinkers? I mean I'm sure Americans consume more soda per capita than anyone else.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top