Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: dreaming that you're having a gf and waking up happy, then remembering the dream and desperately trying to fall back to sleep

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
It happens maybe twice a year for me. I fall in love with some girl that likes me back. Then I wake up and I feel joy like never before and I don't know why until I remember the dream a few minutes later, and then often I close my eyes and try to fall back to sleep in an attempt to reenter that dream.

Whenever I get them I still have a faint lingering feeling of happiness during the day from it. I wish I had them more often.

Relatable. Happened to me a few times.

I remember feeling an incredible sense of peace and happiness during those dreams.

That alone convinces me that i've never truly been alive

I remember feeling an incredible sense of peace and happiness during those dreams.

That alone convinces me that i've never truly been alive
It's a brutal reminder of what life could have been like. I'm still grateful that for a few minutes a year I get to experience what it's like to be happy.

It's a brutal reminder of what life could have been like. I'm still grateful that for a few minutes a year I get to experience what it's like to be happy.
Not sure i like it because i realize how much my normal state of being sucks

every single fucking morning

Dude, these are some of the worst experiences in my life. I think I have a chance with a woman in my dream and then I'm forced into reality as a giga KHHV truest of true kikecels.

Those IT faggots talk about how relationships won’t fix you etc.

Which is a fucking lie, and those dreams are PROOF. Just hearing “I love you” did something to my brain chemistry, my head cleared up as if it was clogged with putrid shit for decades. The effect persisted hours even after I realized it was fake, all that bothered me went away, I felt free.

Those happened to me a decent amount in my teens and maybe also my twenties I believe.

Some of the dreams were so satisfying I was let down and depressed for a while after waking up and finding out they were not real.

Stuff like what OP talks about and what I experience when having these dreams gives me hope for VR.

Cant relate, incapable of such beautiful dreams because im braindead :feelstastyman:

Don't really like them for the setting. It's nice to have some imaginary comfort, but the fact it'll take place somewhere I haven't been in 7 years is @unsettling. Long term LDAR NEETing results in your brain having no new materials to create dreams from I suppose.

I get rejected in my dreams too