Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: Dreaming of going ER

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
First time when I "entered the dream" I was in a long hallway laying on the ground, which I did not recognize (it was a typical american high school, not my school) with a gun in my arms. I just knew that I had somehow gone ER and that 11 died and 7 were injured (I dont know how I knew the exact number either). First thing I did was run away from the complex and suddenly some guy hid me in a mountain (there are no mountains IRL) next to my home town (which was normal) and I could see police searching for me (kind of like in freecam), thats when the dream ended.

Second time a few weeks later I did everything, I just knew that I was aware I was dreaming so I went "fuck it" and did the thing just to know how it feels like. I got killcounts in the 30s this time and when police came I went out the main entrance and jumped on a 15 meter high tree and camped there. Police told me to get down, thats when I woke up.

Last edited:
I believe killing people is going easy on them. They need to suffer for their sins.

Not an incel trait.
I've never dreamed of something like that.

I also would be cautious with garbage threads like this, it would be a shame if german Kriminalpolizei would know that you're dreaming of shooting up your Schule :hax:

I also would be cautious with garbage threads like this, it would be a shame if german Kriminalpolizei would know that you're dreaming of shooting up your Schule :hax:
I don´t want to shoot up my school, I wanted to know how it felt like to do so, since if you did it IRL there would be no going back

And beeing 16 yo