Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Dreaming of dying in a brutal war and respawning then dying again over and over

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Did you have a similar fantasy?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For many years, I have always had a dream of going to a war and killing opponents and brutally suicide rushing them. And then dying in a heroic fight then respawning or being ressurcted and fighting again over and over. I used to fantasize about this for hours in a row.

I eventually forgot about this fantasy. But I have been playing Code Vein a game focused on immortal soldiers who die and respawn but they lose their some memoires every death, eventually they become respawning monsters when their Mana heart (It's what let's then respawn) is destroyed, which only happens if monster or another immortal soldier/revenant does it on purpose.

I just dream of myself dying once, it's usually a pathetic death like being shot or beheaded by Muslims.

I’ve dreamt about like being a war leader and seeing my irl brother die and my family being kidnapped etc but nah never this... and I’m pretty sure there’s a movie about dying in a war but respawning with like Tom Brady or whatever his name is

I’ve dreamt about like being a war leader and seeing my irl brother die and my family being kidnapped etc but nah never this... and I’m pretty sure there’s a movie about dying in a war but respawning with like Tom Brady or whatever his name is
african warlord, we thuggin

african warlord, we thuggin
xdh5ki07sYJU7nhEaZnAPvG1Rq4xOjWbVZgzQZayZW71Z6M6OwviWexdTs8W2tybzvVC7VJptA649BLNsLIEeLG5ucMJ13bt0N2zFNXzi3Gh0jcBWf4agnBPqIMqshyqAA

I like to imagine I'm immortal so I can constantly troll my enemies dying over and over and again.

I like to imagine I'm immortal so I can constantly troll my enemies dying over and over and again.
For me it's the dying part which I wish to experience more than mogginf enemies by coming back to kill them

I was just thinking about something like this an hour ago.

too much COD I think

This sounds similar to old past trucels who played too much tetris and started hallucinating tetris blocks when they closed their eyes

May you forever fight and die for Israel.
But yeah I think about fighting in a war all the time, mostly WW2 fighting Americans and Soviets
For me it's the dying part which I wish to experience more than mogginf enemies by coming back to kill them
Just be this dude theory
1259204 dsionkorriban

One of my favourite dreams is about being reborn as cute elf girl (lesb) from warlike and technologically advanced civilisation, who comes [back] to this planet for killing lots of people (all those who offended me in this life + many more), and then nuking israel, or maybe doing havoc in all world by corrupting computers, or even opening portal to hell

One of my favourite dreams is about being reborn as cute elf girl (lesb) from warlike and technologically advanced civilisation, who comes [back] to this planet for killing lots of people (all those who offended me in this life + many more), and then nuking israel, or maybe doing havoc in all world by corrupting computers, or even opening portal to hell
Would you kill me if you came back as that elf girl

No incel trait, i prefer to stay in civ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back