Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel trait] Doing things that you think will make you feel better actually cause something that makes you worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I thought to myself "I should go buy some sweets to make myself feel better!" (sweets actualyl DO help me a tiny bit for a brief moment sometimes)
SO I get into my car, drive to the store that is inside a near mall and... Shit goes down. As I walk down the hallways, it seems like everyone stares at me. And no, I'm not hallucinting or something. A majority of people were staring at me is what I noticed or at least glanced at me and ran away with their look as soon as I looked at them.
Jesus I must really be a FrEaK in the eyes of people. Thanks, normies for reminding me how ugly I am. Makes me want to off myself even more.
It's over. I can't function in the society.

Subhumans were never meant to be happy.

Our brain is stupid and smart at the same time

Going outside is ropefuel as a truecel.

You gotta wear a hoodie and glasses if you don’t want people to gaze upon your grotesque visage. Or you could stock up on sweets so you won’t have to go out as much to buy them.

yeah man , its brutal

Our brain is stupid and smart at the same time
It's more stupid. I mean, if I'm a genetic fuck up and I know it, my needs should deteriorate and the only need I should have would be to kill myself and NOT have all the needs a normal person would have (sex, friendship, connection, etc) and DEFINATELY I should not have survival instinct anymore that is making me scared of ending it.

It's more stupid. I mean, if I'm a genetic fuck up and I know it, my needs should deteriorate and the only need I should have would be to kill myself and NOT have all the needs a normal person would have (sex, friendship, connection, etc) and DEFINATELY I should not have survival instinct anymore that is making me scared of ending it.
Or better yet, our body should adapt by itself to harsh situations and turn us into Petachads in an instant. But obviously this isn't the case.

You gotta wear a hoodie and glasses if you don’t want people to gaze upon your grotesque visage. Or you could stock up on sweets so you won’t have to go out as much to buy them.
If I stock up I just eat them quickly. I am a disgusting gluttoner. But guess what, I still weight 48 kilograms at 174cm.

If I stock up I just eat them quickly. I am a disgusting gluttoner. But guess what, I still weight 48 kilograms at 174cm.
It’s over for scrawnycels like us. Can’t say I’m particularly gluttonous, but I can eat a fair share of chocolate before I get full.

@LastGerman
Kek.

It’s over for scrawnycels like us. Can’t say I’m particularly gluttonous, but I can eat a fair share of chocolate before I get full.
I ate a lot of chocolate when I was a kid in many forms. Daily. Still was skinny.

I eat more than my mom who is 64-65 kg at low 160s cm.

He is actually living life. There is no reason to feel bad if you can drive and he even owns a car. This is jsut another brag thread.
I love you dude. This shit is a lol-fest for me.