Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Doing the yearly surveys on this site

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
At this point I just do them like how cucks think voting will actually do anything to change the system.

Incel surveys won’t do shit to change public opinion and our voices won’t be heard. Even serge probably only does them so he can pretend like he’s trying to help people and doesn’t get thrown into a gulag for running such a large Incel site.

So why even bother doing it? Because incels are so desperate that we will ignore all voices of reason on the small chance someone out there actually reads the pathetic things we write in the survey and our thoughts and might have a change of heart. We are truly sad pathetic creatures, I think only suicide will put an end to my misery.

I just want to see the results of which ethnic group or race has the largest amount of incels on this site. Looking at the last report, so far it's just whites with the largest percentage.

I'm not doing the survey for normies to see the results, I'm doing it so that we have some nice stats to look at.

Yes I love giving the fbi more information to profile me with

I just want to see the results of which ethnic group or race has the largest amount of incels on this site. Looking at the last report, so far it's just whites with the largest percentage.
It will probably be the same this year.

:lul::lul:

Yes I love giving the fbi more information to profile me with
95k posts. If someone went over your post history they would probably know your thoughts more than your family or friends already if they stalked you here.

FBI has 24h real-time drone footage of my house, do I really need to fill the survey?
Stacey FBI fingering herself to footage of you

Nah. Sarge sends the votes to the FBI for a yearly checkup. That way they can crack down on people

Nah. Sarge sends the votes to the FBI for a yearly checkup. That way they can
FBI could get this information directly from our post history and IP tracking if they wanted to. They could get our ISP to give all our details and say it’s because of a “national security”. Posting anything on a public forum like this can be tracked by the NSA niggers. Doing a private survey isn’t going to be some key the fbi needed to come raid your house with a swat team jfl.

FBI could get this information directly from our post history and IP tracking if they wanted to. They could get our ISP to give all our details and say it’s because of a “national security”. Posting anything on a public forum like this can be tracked by the NSA niggers. Doing a private survey isn’t going to be some key the fbi needed to come raid your house with a swat team jfl.
Ik, I'm just saying he makes these surveys to keep track of how dangerous people are on here and to send to the FBI.

Ik, I'm just saying he makes these surveys to keep track of how dangerous people are on here and to send to the FBI.
They can tell by our posts. And if they are going to hide it on their posts, they definitely won’t admit it on the surveys. It’s a fine line by being hilariously joking about violence for the lulz and getting sent to a mental institution, I’ve had dreams of glow niggers coming to my house for shit posts I made online.

These statistics in particular may be skewed depending on how many ethnic incels actually have the time and resources to get blackpilled and rot here with us.

Everything posted online can be tracked.
Doesn't matter if public or private tbh.
Just don't post retarded shit theory

Everything posted online can be tracked.
Doesn't matter if public or private tbh.
Just don't post retarded shit theory
02CC229C 66DC 4752 8804 03F02F67F37C
:lul::lul::lul:

Posting anything on a public forum like this can be tracked by the NSA niggers.
NSA fags don't need a public forum to get info on you. They have scary levels of digital access. Every modern device and OS has a back door for them. You better be covering your webcam when you fap, buddy boyo.