Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: dick smells like cheddar

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
I think my dick smells like cheddar. I think it’s from the jizz I let build up. This makes me confused about things

Maybe wash your cheesy shitskin hands before jerking off

My dick smells like uncooked pillsbury dough

Uncircumcised problems. Can't relate.

Washing your dick is cope, no dick cheese for your face.

Washing your dick is cope, no dick cheese for your face.
Having an urine infection and other kidney problems due to poor penis hygiene is the way to rope in extreme pain indeed.

That's a thing?
An ever-growing community online, yes. It doesn't restore the lost nerves or the frenulum (that is what Foregen concern themselves with) but it regrows inner and outer skin, reverting the damages of circumcision. Puts the inner skin back inside, returning its mucosal properties. Those that were intact, cut, and then restored say that if pleasure intact is a 10, being cut is a 4 and after restoration a 9.

An ever-growing community online, yes. It doesn't restore the lost nerves or the frenulum (that is what Foregen concern themselves with) but it regrows inner and outer skin, reverting the damages of circumcision. Puts the inner skin back inside, returning its mucosal properties. Those that were intact, cut, and then restored say that if pleasure intact is a 10, being cut is a 4 and after restoration a 9.
Why do they cut at the dick

I never really have a strong smell. Feminine genes I think

Uncircumcised problems. Can't relate.
This. I wish I had those problems instead of having circumcised problems though. Being an incel AND circumcised at the same time is a raw, raw deal. Pure fusion into truecel material.

Last edited:
This. I wish I had those problems instead of having circumcised problems though. Being an incel AND circumcised at the same time is a raw, raw deal. Pure fusion into truecel material.
You can’t get pleasure? They touched your penis