Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Dark eyes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Massive incel trait is dark eyes due to sleep deprivation and stress. Last night I only slept 4 hours cause I was enraged about my life.

DEC26B80 FC00 4D8C ABFD F2F9852BF6D8

This happens very often. I normally get between 4-6 hours sleep and function off coffee. it's boosting my Meditation but also fucking my gymcelling and health to some degree. really brutal.

When I went to college, many of the curry and rice incels I saw also had dark eyes. this is what happens when no friends,no resources, no GF.

Truecel trait: Having dark eyes despite getting enough sleep

I have them too, mostly due to stress and long hours in front of my PC

My eyes are as dark as my lungs

I used to, however now with corona i get more sleep but my schedule is beyond fucked - I go to bed at 6 am, wake up at 3 pm...

I used to, however now with corona i get more sleep but my schedule is beyond fucked - I go to bed at 6 am, wake up at 3 pm...
giga incel trait. I am forced to wake up early for stocks and work. but on weekends and break days I am like that

emotional eye baggage

I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was a child, over for me.

I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was a child, over for me.

You can also have this trait due to insufficient infraorbital support and lipo-degeneration.

I believe its not so much because of sleep deprivation, but because of staring too much at the PC. My eye area is pathetic, eye bags, dark circles, bloodshot whites because of the tension.

Aren't you the "you incels" guy? :feelswhat:
You had an unfortunate start here.
that account is so suspicious :feelshehe: at least 10 guys i've seen on the last thread think this user is a woman.
so many new weird accounts here lately

My under eye area is complete shit

Dark eye color too tbh

Ethnic trait really

But a lot of ethnics are incel so.....FUCK:feelstastyman:

I started to get it lately, I read people with dark complexion are more likely to get it. :feelsrope: