Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Cutting Your Own Hair

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
A barber is a waste of my time. Yes I do it myself and yes I do a somewhat shoddy job, but I try my best even though I've given up looksmaxxing.

I tend to cut some of my hair from the front so that it doesn't cover my eyes, but I end up going to the barber eventually. It's been ages.

I go to an $8 barber twice a year, can't be bothered to worry about my hair.

I tend to cut some of my hair from the front so that it doesn't cover my eyes, but I end up going to the barber eventually. It's been ages.
You should let it grow out. I heard it's better for your nervous system to have long hair.

I don't cut my hair at all.
I try to hide my balding with my long hair

A barber is a waste of my time. Yes I do it myself and yes I do a somewhat shoddy job, but I try my best even though I've given up looksmaxxing.
my hair is too black no

I haven't been to a barber since 2015, JFL.

yes and i will do it today later too. save money and no unwanted interaction

My hair is short. If I bald like a middle age man, I might shave my whole head bald

You should let it grow out. I heard it's better for your nervous system to have long hair.
Ded srs? Long hair is annoying, sometimes I feel like it's restricting my liberty and making my inhib even higher. But that's still preferable to visiting the barber, or leaving the house at all.

Just use clippers to shave it.

Me too. I just shave it all off.

I use a bowl.

It's easy that way...

I always do it myself aswell.

I go to barber once in every 40 or 60 days.

wut? Cutting your own hair? Hell no, I'm going to barber every 2-3 months, and I think my new style will be the first step on prettyboymaxxing.

I used to do this, but now I go out to get it done. I actually enjoy it tbh, I might as well savour having the best part of my hair intact before the Norwood Reaper visits me again.

I’m baldcel and shave it off myself

I go the barber, i'll go this week

I used to do that but everyone always noticed and it made me uncomfortable so I just keep it long.

I do my own hair but I just do a zero all around since I'm too stupid to do an actual haircut. And even then I sometimes fuck up and have patches where I just can't seem to ever get right. Like behind my ears or near the bottom at the nape of my neck. I do kind of have anxiety due to this but it isn't too bad. I know sometimes my coworkers make fun of me due to my bad haircut but it's not like a good haircut would ever change my life anyway. I just look at it like I saved $20

I don't cut my hair at all.
I try to hide my balding with my long hair
When mine gets too long, the weight of my hair falls to reveal my norwooding. And then when I get it cut, the norwooding is obvious for a couple weeks :feelsbadman: Sometimes I wish that I be NW4 already so it'll be over.

Been growing my hair for a few months now. Planning to get it to neck length

Was doing it for long time

Lietuvika

:what: how long does it have to be then?
I guess as long as possible for maximum effect. Here's the source I got that info from, please gloss over the foid/celebrity worship to see the broader point, Frank Tufanos a bit of a faggot cuck: