Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: crying/depressed on your birthdays.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Ultimate incel trait.

I remember crying on my birthdays in my teens and up until 17 years old, i dont really cry anymore. Just on my birthday i feel really depressed for some reason

Incel trait: crying/ being massively depressed on your birthdays.

I'm actually scare of having a mental break on my birthday. It's so depressive to live another year without accomplishing anything.

Oh ye...

That post relates to me so much! Every year that pass by you are adding +1 to your age. Which means your chances of getting young pussy is lower. Plus the social shame is stronger.

Btw same story with new year (1jan).

The fact that no one cares that it's your birthday other than your parents (maybe) has the potential to make anyone cry.

Used to do that when I was younger. I would feel so empty and like such a loser for always spending my birthdays alone, never having thrown a birthday party in my life.
Now I just treat it like any other day. It was never special in the first place, if you never had anyone to spend it with.
:feelsrope:

I relate, my 18th birthday was when I’m not sure exactly why but I started having really bad panic attacks and just super deep depression around my birthday.

I didnt cry since 10 years, i died during puberty

tfw when even your family dont remember your birthday :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Yes, in my senior year of high school I made sure to wish everyone a happy birthday. Multiple people dozens, all a personal happy birthday. Then my birthday came and not a single greeting or happy birthday at all from anyone. That was was truly blackpilled me about the "muh connections just be nice and network bro" bluepill

Yes, in my senior year of high school I made sure to wish everyone a happy birthday. Multiple people dozens, all a personal happy birthday. Then my birthday came and not a single greeting or happy birthday at all from anyone. That was was truly blackpilled me about the "muh connections just be nice and network bro" bluepill
brutal. this how it will be forever too

Yes. I'm sad and fucked up 24/7

Over for birthdaycels.

brutal. this how it will be forever too
I was fighting going hermit mode ldar for a long time but that finally sealed the deal. Rotted for two whole years after. I remember how hollow I felt waiting the whole day for at least one message, that never came.broke down at the end, felt like a huge cuck for trying, Swore to never be "nice" to any normie ever again.

Last edited:
No, my birthdays are just like any other day

I cried before and after it.But not on the day itself.

I was fighting going hermit mode ldar for a long time but that finally sealed the deal. Rotted for two whole years after. I remember how hollow I felt waiting the whole day for at least one message, that never came.broke down at the end, felt like a huge cuck for trying, Swore to never be "nice" to any normie ever again.
Yes i have had too much of this happens. Life has forced me to go hermit. I am too blackpilled to even settle in third world shithole at this point.

I don't cry anymore.

Only depressed if I were to think about it, otherwise it's just another day for me.

Not like anyone gives a chit

I'm always depressed. Birthdays are no different.

I cry every single second of my life
Keep crying for me

agepill hits the hardest

Im going to get 27 soon in less than 2 weeks and i can litterally how im getting old day by day. Im just a few years far to get the psychologicall wall of the 30. Although y think 27 is another psychilogicall wall to, officially youngness end at 27, and wheb you get 27 you are not a young anymore.

I'll spend my birthday at my apartament, alone i guess ill buy something to myself to "celebrate" it just like the typicall ladycar who are aloneand buy ice cream to herself while watch a romantic movie with her cat.

In spite of this alonebirthdays are much worse i remember how i use to spend my birthdaysbalone cuz i had no friends while my classmates share their pictures if their hang outs and birthdays parties while all i get is a sadly "happy birthday" from my mother:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I relate, my 18th birthday was when I’m not sure exactly why but I started having really bad panic attacks and just super deep depression around my birthday.

Can relate, on my last birthday, I held it together but the next day I actually ended up crying on the street. Luckily there weren't people near me and I managed to hide it. Now my birthday is in about a week's time and today I lost it again today, despite not crying for the last 5-6 months.

I tend to just ignore it because nobody else knows or cares about it.

Christmas is harder because everyone is happy.

I always get remembered, that I wasted one more year of my life...