Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait:Creeping out your female co workers by offering them a ride home after work.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Looks are so important in the workplace the way your boss , customers and other coworkers treat you hinges on it . I offered my female coworker a ride because the manager told us to come in for work but work was cancelled. She said yes to the ride but when I asked her to put in her address she asked to put a stop at MdcDonalds. I later realized she probably didn’t wanna stop at McDonald’s she just was creeped out and thought I was a stalkercel:cryfeels:. What a waste of gas money.

she's probably going to file rape charges against you dumbass. what were you thinking?

i dont want to work

What a cuck for picking up whores

she's probably going to file rape charges against you dumbass. what were you thinking?
This. Why the fuck are you doing favors for women anyway? She is not gonna date you for this simping :feelsUgh:

Easily talking to a woman in person and her saying yes to getting in a car with you and taking her home = fakecel. Anyway, did she tell you to drop her off at McDonald’s or did she say she wanted McDonald’s and disappeared?

Hahaa what stupid cuck

Why would you do that? Low IQ move.

Simp for even going out of your way to offer. Shouldve known better. But eh we all of moments of weakness

I wouldn't be surprised if McDs is actually where she wants to go
So many women are comically obese and gluttonous nowadays

Serves you right for doing favors for foids.
You don't see Chad picking her up. But she's sucking his dick.
Funny how incels stop being invisible when a whore needs a favor.

Looks are so important in the workplace the way your boss , customers and other coworkers treat you hinges on it . I offered my female coworker a ride because the manager told us to come in for work but work was cancelled. She said yes to the ride but when I asked her to put in her address she asked to put a stop at MdcDonalds. I later realized she probably didn’t wanna stop at McDonald’s she just was creeped out and thought I was a stalkercel:cryfeels:. What a waste of gas money.
By doing her favors, you opened yourself for future #meToo false allegations.

In 30 years time, if this foid one day comes to believe she has ANYTHING to gain by #meToo'ing your ass, you can bet she will do just that.

Also, she can spread gossip against you, play the victim, blackmail, office intrigue, etc. For years just based on this simple favor.

Besides the question of what you stand to lose, you also seemed to fail asking yourself what did you stand to gain by doing this foid a favor. Assuming you're ugly and autistic, the odds of you gaining ANYTHING -- friendship, networking, insights, tips, etc. -- are abysmal.

Easily talking to a woman in person and her saying yes to getting in a car with you and taking her home = fakecel. Anyway, did she tell you to drop her off at McDonald’s or did she say she wanted McDonald’s and disappeared?
Not fakecel I can barely talk to anyone let alone foids without stuttering. I have her my phone and told her to put her address into waxed and she was like “oh I just wanna make a stop at McDonald’s”:foidSoy:“ making it seem like she was going to put it as a stop between our work and her house .:feelsrope: Ig I was too much of a creepcel and she didn’t n’ttrust me with her address

don't do this in the future.

Also avoid ever getting drunk at work, complimenting a women on her appearance and so forth. You could've been fucked over if she really wanted to at this point. Very bad move

Brutal. I’m sure at that point you would like to revoke her ride but that would just make you the bad guy at work.

It's preferable not to approach foids, because by doing so you're only going to inflate their already blown-out egos