Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait controlling and shitty family

L

loser550

Recruit
★★
i am almost 20 and a haIf and my family still controls me for example i cant have a goatee or a long hair i have to cut it fucking brutal. this is not the worst part i have a brother whos 19 hes in college studying mechanical engeering while driving too and he goes out with his friends and comes home late while i fucking rot. he is nice to me though like i do go out with him. brutal man the only person who showed me sympathy is my younger brother its probbaly because he feels bad for me. on the other hand my mother is narcisstic as fuck and my father is a sociopath. a week ago a fucking faggot barber buzzed my hair away.

What will they do if you don't cut your hair or have a goatee?

it's your fault for obeying your parents. I never obeyed mine and I always had long hair. Nowadays, they respect me a lot for being like that. But these days I live alone and far away from them

What will they do if you don't cut your hair or have a goatee?
give me the silent treatment. i am visiting my family in asnother country and my uncel just forced me to cut it

it's your fault for obeying your parents. I never obeyed mine and I always had long hair. Nowadays, they respect me a lot for being like that. But these days I live alone and far away from them
i didnt cut my hair alot though but when i visted my family my uncle forced me to buzz it

I once refused to cut my because I didn't like it short (it was medium length at the time). My mum then went on the silent treatment. Honestly pathetic

If they pay your bills or you live at home then obey them. Otherwise run

I once refused to cut my because I didn't like it short (it was medium length at the time). My mum then went on the silent treatment. Honestly pathetic
Agreed they won’t let us rot in peace

I think most of us grew up in this kind of toxic environment with uncomprehensive parents

Stay strong brother