Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: constantly being nice to people on this site and being afraid to disagree with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
It’s extremely low T and makes you a big Pussy. It’s clear why most people here got bullied in school. Being a agreeable fag makes it easier for people to bully you.

High T leads to norwooding though. So it might just be that incels are taking preventative measures.

Can't relate

I used be like that, and i guess i still am for the most part. However recently i've caught myself, being a bit less agreeable and not being overly friendly all the time.

I just want some pussy

It’s extremely low T and makes you a big Pussy. It’s clear why most people here got bullied in school. Being a agreeable fag makes it easier for people to bully you.
alpha af

I used be like that, and i guess i still am for the most part. However recently i've caught myself, being a bit less agreeable and not being overly friendly all the time.

nah tbh I'm always disagreeing with people on here.

Especially about sub8, perma virgin at 18, hypergamy, copes, foids standards, etc.

That was the reason I quoted you jfl

Nah. Fuck that shit nigga. If I disagree I'll say so to your face. Up front.

I just wanna postmaxx man

The spirit of cooperation is what builds prosperous communities.

High IQ
Society can't sustain itself if everyone never agreed on something, that's why it's 90% normies and 10% chads who do whatever the fuck they want. A 90% chad and 10% normies world would only be disastrous.

No. Fuck you.

This tbh. I will definitely argue but I try not to let it get out of hand. It depends on the situation but ususally I will stand my ground

This tbh. I will definitely argue but I try not to let it get out of hand. It depends on the situation but ususally I will stand my ground
High IQ
Dark triad maxxing and being highly disagree-able only works for attractive men irl, not online at all. People are often put off by someone constantly seeking to disagree and say their own thoughts on everything. A rule I have for myself is to generally ignore posts that I don't agree with or are simply low IQ, what's the point of saying something that people won't care about.

fuck no but the thing is overtime u realize anybody with dumb beliefs is either trolling or mentally ill and won’t change so u accept them regardless

High T leads to norwooding though. So it might just be that incels are taking preventative measures.
A good cope for baldcels but not an accurate one unfortunately.

I try to be polite because I know guys here have been through a lot and I hear too much arguing in public. But to be honest there are some guys here who are just jerks.

You can disagree with someone without coming across as an asshole, you know. There's a huge difference between being a yesman and trying to reason with someone you disagree with by first trying to understand where they're coming from. You obviously aren't going to get anywhere in an argument if you just lampoon the opposing party's train of thought.

I personally think being a raucous asshole is just as much of an incel trait as those who are yesman.

I am definitely a yes man irl.

It's beta as fuck but I hate confrontation, I already have negative halo from looks so disagreeing with anyone gives them more of a reason to hate me

I'm not shy about disagreeing with people but I do usually try to see their side and be respectful with them. If that makes me a "pussy" so fucking be it. The last thing incels need is more harsh words in their lives from other incels of all people. Plus I consider myself a supreme gentleman- a man of reason and civility.

I do tell em to eat shit if they consistently don't reciprocate however. And I showed nothing but hate towards this one user, don't remember his name but he wanted to genocide cats which made him inherently unrespectable in my eyes.

I am definitely a yes man irl.

It's beta as fuck but I hate confrontation, I already have negative halo from looks so disagreeing with anyone gives them more of a reason to hate me
I always think of consequences. As life is unpredictable, I think one day I might get help from the guy I dislike. It sounds stupid I know but my work is team based and there is snakes on the playing field. One wrong word and you will become an outcast. I'm not the type for arguments irl, not in my nature.

I always think of consequences. As life is unpredictable, I think one day I might get help from the guy I dislike. It sounds stupid I know but my work is team based and there is snakes on the playing field. One wrong word and you will become an outcast. I'm not the type for arguments irl, not in my nature.
yeah it's sometimes smart to just keep quiet. I doubt anyone will help you but at least they won't actively harm you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back