Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Coming into work drunk

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'm planning on arriving 20-25 minutes early to work today so I can drink in my car before I come in. I work in a grocery store and am a college student, so I don't really give a fuck about whether or not my coworkers take notice. It's just going to be another way to eliminate all of my emotions and give no shits about anything as I drift through the 8 hours. Have any of you guys (non-ldarcels) ever come into work or school drunk or high?

I went to my work drunk once, but that's only because i didn't manage to sober up from the day before.

Just get blackout drunk while at work bro you have nothing to lose anyway

pretty common for normies tbh

i either go in drunk or high (mostly high). dumb for me when i have to work with power tools tbh.

I don't work and i don't drink

They will smell it on you

Nice. What's your drink of choice?

Idea low inhibition mogs me but sounds good ngl

That seems like a very normie thing to do

I'm planning on arriving 20-25 minutes early to work today so I can drink in my car before I come in. I work in a grocery store and am a college student, so I don't really give a fuck about whether or not my coworkers take notice. It's just going to be another way to eliminate all of my emotions and give no shits about anything as I drift through the 8 hours. Have any of you guys (non-ldarcels) ever come into work or school drunk or high?
I usually drink a beer or glass of wine before going to uni. I don't get drunk unless I have to do a presentation, in that case I usually start drinking 1-2 hours before it to get slightly drunk at least.

Not an incel trait.

Not related to inceldom, but I was drinking at work

That's something celt and slav normies do.

I never drank at work but got fired today

Not an incel trait. I do it though. Managers don't give a shit as long as I do my wagie duties

I'm at school right now and I have terrible hangover.
I toom some painkillers but it made me have trouble breathing

0 inhibition chad

I wish I was drunk 24/7

When I was 16/17 years old, I often drank 2-3 beer before school in the morning.

I don’t work but I want to just for money. I wouldn’t go in drunk though.

I have actually but no one noticed. That's one advantage of having no friends and at work

Last edited:
I did once. It was overrated.