Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] .co is the only social media you have left and the way you communicate with other humans except relatives

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
My other social platforms are abandoned like a ghost town

I literally only had a Facebook back in like 2009-2010 when I would actually use it.

It may be hard for someone that grew up with facebook and twitter to understand but BBS are not social media.

Yeah .co and some Discord servers.

It may be hard for someone that grew up with facebook and twitter to understand but BBS are not social media.
LOL fuck off i'm not a zoomer. But what is the english word that includes both, IRC?

I haven't opened snapchat in months

the only thing I have tbh

so leaved that history/military server ? did they detect your toxic personality ?
Yeah I got banned from most for racism.

Truecel trait

Can't relate, I used to think I would make it despite my mentalcelness so after years of nagging I left my "friend" push me into it, still regret it to this day but it's what really got the blackpill out for me (and also caused me to give up on life outside of strictly academics and work, and even with those I lazed out because why bother, I'll be single anyway and I don't spend nearly anything).

nigga this is a forum

Yeah, this is the only forum I use besides looksmax when I got a temp on here

Yes I only interact with non relarives here and in some ibs

My offline copes and if i don't get a job i'll rope
I wouldn't rope tbh but i would definitely be devastated to the point of feeling lost. There's nothing else i want to look at online