Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Buying RGB mouse and keyboard but never using the lights

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I did this. I never EVER use my fucking lights lol.
RIP

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I did this. I never EVER use my fucking lights lol.

Lights like this?

They look captivating but not really much point in turning on the lights unless you game in a dark room regularly tbh

lol i like that ngl
Lights like this?
View attachment 395186
They look captivating but not really much point in turning on the lights unless you game in a dark room regularly tbh
Yeah but higher end i guess. I used to game in the dark sometimes if i played Dishonored or other games with good atmosphere and ambience and shit. But i basically never use them lol. Mouse lights don't make sense, but at least keyboard lights do

I use to keep my mouse lights off a lot but my keyboard is always on though.

Yeah but higher end i guess. I used to game in the dark sometimes if i played Dishonored or other games with good atmosphere and ambience and shit. But i basically never use them lol. Mouse lights don't make sense, but at least keyboard lights do
Mouse lights help you see whether the mouse is active or not without you having to move your cursor around so that's immediately a benefit imo. It's similar with keyboard lights saving you the trouble of typing to see if anything displays on the screen. Mouse lights usually are red or white and keyboard lights are usually white or blue from what you see of the color scheme of the lights tbh
Rainbow type RGB keys would make those on/off signals less clear so that's a clear downside of RGB keyboards.

Mouse lights help you see whether the mouse is active or not without you having to move your cursor around so that's immediately a benefit imo. It's similar with keyboard lights saving you the trouble of typing to see if anything displays on the screen. Mouse lights usually are red or white and keyboard lights are usually white or blue from what you see of the color scheme of the lights tbh
Rainbow type RGB keys would make those on/off signals less clear so that's a clear downside of RGB keyboards.
mine are all RGB and i like having the rainbow cycle on ngl. But i never have them on lol

mine are all RGB and i like having the rainbow cycle on ngl. But i never have them on lol
Feel you there the cycling of colors probably gets old quick. But it's a neat feature at least initially. If you are into the battlestation cope it makes for some nice escapism too ngl. Gives the impression you are charging up your station like you are at the helm of a spaceship imo.

I usually use a setup where only the keys I press light up, is easier and not too sore on the eyes, I only light it up completely at night when it's dark

this the one I use:

I never use my lights
my mom uses them always. I associate lighTs with females. Females are bitches. I call them bitch lights

they annoy me

I never use my lights
my mom uses them always. I associate lighTs with females. Females are bitches. I call them bitch lights

they annoy me
ngl a lot of female streamers have the flashy RGB keyboard lights running in the background when doing their streams.

I have the KB lights mostly set to white, so I can see the keytops when it's dark in the computer room (as it is right now).

Yo how do y turn off the lights and y do u never use them
uh because i'm really paranoid from my mom and how i grew up. I'm too paranoid to use the lights because i think that will end up making them run out faster than never using them
I never use my lights

they annoy me
based

Mine ain't got no light.

uh because i'm really paranoid from my mom and how i grew up. I'm too paranoid to use the lights because i think that will end up making them run out faster than never using them

based
High inhib af

can't figure out how to change my mouse light color, it's stuck on green :feelsLightsaber:

I only have a couple RGB peripherals, just because I pretty much have to if I want to somewhat competitively play video games on my PC, there is very little to choose from in regards to non-RGB gaming peripherals. I hate RGB, and I hate the sleek, modernist look that everything with a "gaming" label stamped on it has with a passion. It's so characterless and depressing.

I only have a couple RGB peripherals, just because I pretty much have to if I want to somewhat competitively play video games on my PC, there is very little to choose from in regards to non-RGB gaming peripherals.
Brutal. Popularity of specific items with most means niche items or more specific items like non-RGB gaming peripherals can stop being stocked.
I hate RGB, and I hate the sleek, modernist look that everything with a "gaming" label stamped on it has with a passion. It's so characterless and depressing.
Get comfy boyo because that sleek, modernist look has been the default since the late 00s.

That's a normie thing to buy.
did it because i needed new K and B and the best ones i could afford at the time all had RGB lol