Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Incel trait] bullied as a child

truecelafrican

truecelafrican

Greycel
I remember 4 brutal blackpills as a child that are burned into my memory.
1. I was 5 hanging with some other boy at recess and 4 girls came up to talk to him, afterwards him and the 4 other girls would run away from me when i would try to play with them and i got sad and played alone for the rest of that recess.
2. A group of white kids were saying mean words to me and 2 of my brothers were talking to him, when my brother went to toss a rock it slipped and hit my face making me bleed and my brothers and the white kids laughed at me hard and it made me sad.
3. I was in homeroom grade 7 and this Jamaican guy and me were arguing and i said chill were both african and the Jamaican guy in a loud disdainful voice said he is not african and he gave me the evil eyes lol the whole class was silent when he said that just being associated with me was such a violation to him.
4. My dad brutally beating all our siblings over a key that he lost himself then he was barely sorry about beating his sub 5 kids lol.

yeah, this is prob one of the most common ones

1. I was 5 hanging with some other boy at recess and 4 girls came up to talk to him, afterwards him and the 4 other girls would run away from me when i would try to play with them and i got sad and played alone for the rest of that recess.
This is a brutal story. Already left alone to die as a 5 year old. Fortunately 5 year olds are still usually always happy though, so hopefully you just moved on easily.

2. A group of white kids were saying mean words to me and 2 of my brothers were talking to him, when my brother went to toss a rock it slipped and hit my face making me bleed and my brothers and the white kids laughed at me hard and it made me sad.
Classic bullying by older brothers

3. I was in homeroom grade 7 and this Jamaican guy and me were arguing and i said chill were both african and the Jamaican guy in a loud disdainful voice said he is not african and he gave me the evil eyes lol the whole class was silent when he said that just being associated with me was such a violation to him.
2 Africans can’t theoretically argue? Jfl at kid logic. There are Africans that literally enslave each other, just look at the Kony 2012 situation

4. My dad brutally beating all our siblings over a key that he lost himself then he was barely sorry about beating his sub 5 kids lol.
How old are you now? What’s your relationship with him these days?

This is a brutal story. Already left alone to die as a 5 year old. Fortunately 5 year olds are still usually always happy though, so hopefully you just moved on easily.

Classic bullying by older brothers

2 Africans can’t theoretically argue? Jfl at kid logic. There are Africans that literally enslave each other, just look at the Kony 2012 situation

How old are you now? What’s your relationship with him these i
I have no idea or care what my father is upto lol best to ignore him

Fun fact:My first ever school bullies were 2 girls when I was in kindergarten

Good for pissing off the Jamaican they're always arguing for no reason

Also had this happen at around the same age.
Had a friend suddenly not want to hang out with me only to then see him outside with cooler kids, very often kids from my class and outside would come up to me randomly to try to fuck with me, asking joke questions to get a rise out of me, had people insult me when I was typing something in the class group chat for the first time and other minor garbage.

But the thing I remember most is back when I had to take the bus home from school there was a group of slightly older kids that liked to sit opposite to me and my "friends" (terrible people who mostly used me as their entertainment and sandbag), insult and make fun of specifically me lol. One time they had brought a soccer ball and while making fun of me like usual and asking why I looked like that they would throw the ball at my head and catch it when it bounced back. I was already crying but when at one point the ball bounced off my head and fell into the lap of my "friend" he took the ball and passed it back to the bullies for them to throw it at my head again.

Thankfully I was not bullied worse, actually beaten or anything like that even if it came close to it at times.

nigger called me a monkey even though i wasnt even a nigger

my father beated me infront of my whole family because of a cigar. I accidently broke his cigar and I tried to hide it so he would not beat me, but he found it in the glove compartment and prosceeded to beat me becasues I lied to him and lieing is wrong. If I cried as a child he would get mad and beat me more. This then made me a target for other kids who are supposidly the ones with problems. They targeted me because I could bearly talk. Also teachers when I was young treated me like dirt also. Another thing friends would betray me.