Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: browses Inceltears

I've been checking it out every now and then to see if I've been posted on lol. Dat validation though

you'd think that paraplegic brazillian runs a bot to post on leddit but this nigga routinely switches to his phone from his pc to post when hes afk l o l

you'd think that paraplegic brazillian runs a bot to post on leddit but this nigga routinely switches to his phone from his pc to post when hes afk l o l

God what a fucking loser. This whole site mogs him

Why bother with them?
If I wanted to be in IT screenshot, I just make a thread about my regular sexual fantasies.

He also streams youtube from his phone to his tv so he can watch it while using his phone to browse inceltears

i envy smegmas work ethic tbh I don’t even have to motivation to play vidya anymore

i envy smegmas work ethic tbh I don’t even have to motivation to play vidya anymore
male biological drive to defend foids at all cost even of own benefit is unlimited