Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: brown hair

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Black hair and blonde hair looks the best on men and most Chads have either black or blonde hair. White incels are almost garuanteed to have shit brown hair.

L

nw1> with wavy thick hair > hair color.

jfl at muh masculinity meme thinking that blondes are "beta" because of their hair color.

Massive cope. Incel trait is having baldness

I through brown hair looked better

Incel trait is caring about hair color. Stop worshiping blonde hair; it comes off pathetic.

True incel trait is nappy hair

Blond hair is actually thinnier and more susceptible to alopecia induced by fungus and seborrhea.

Last edited:
High IQ.

I was blonde as a kid but it evolved into some brown, as if my blonde had evaporated.
It's like balding but for the color.

Brown hair is fine better than blonde on whites actually if only because you avoid having blonde eyebrows and eyelashes.

its over for him

Of course brown hair looks good on a Chad. The thing you need to understand is that while brown hair or brown eyes won't make you incel, if you are an incel there is a high chance that for any given trait like eye color or hair color you'll also have the worst option.

tfw curly black ethnic hair

I have black hair

if you still have good hair stfu

Fuck das true