Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: brown eyes

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Brown eyes are the color of shit. There is a reason "brown eye" is slang for asshole. That counts for hazel eyed copers too. Hazel == brown.

:feelsrope:Not many people buying the brown color for contacts that's for sure.

Correction: Dark brown and black eyes* are complete subhuman colors.

brown is the color of poop :feelsrope:

brown is the color of poop :feelsrope:

brown hair too :(

being autistic isnt enough
being poor isnt enough
being small isnt enough
balding isnt enough
being overweight isnt enough
jawless isnt enough
no cheekbones isnt enough

im also poo hair

too many people with brown eyes, we're not unique in any way

jfl at this cope, if you're a male eye color wont matter much if not at all as long as you have a good eye area.

not to mention that most people are going to see you from a distance IRL and in group photos and your eye color literally wont mean shit.

I have brown eyes its over

Tbh it´s my least favorite eye color but I am also colorblind so I have to focus real hard to differentiate the brown from the black eye dot in the middle so to me it mostly looks like one big black eye.

Mine are brown :feelsree:
Men don't care about foid's eye colors, they should get over that petty stuff.

Brown eyes seem lifeless but subhuman? That means 70% of world's population is made of subhumans. Thank god i'm blue thou

mine are green and im still inkwel
Brown eyes seem lifeless but subhuman? That means 70% of world's population is made of subhumans. Thank god i'm blue thou
yeah "thank god" but for what

chad with brown eyes still is a god, we are worthless garbage despite green&blue eyes

I just had to get my mother's poo eyes
can't even JBWmax in asia thanks to them

I'm not even sure what color my eyes are. Somewhere between green and brown. Utterly unremarkable in any case.

I think what matters most aesthetically is how vivid the color is. The color needs to pop out, and the best colors for that are blue and green.

Last edited:
im gonna dye my hair black

Brown eyes are the color of shit. There is a reason "brown eye" is slang for asshole. That counts for hazel eyed copers too. Hazel == brown.
Massive fucking Cope

Cope, brown eyes are DOM.

You can use "ethnic'' and ''subhuman'' interchangeably

Black eyes are way more subhuman then brown.

My eyes are blue, however my hair is dark brown/ brown.

Hazel eyes, brown hair, more incel traits I have and I will add to my growing list...

sad truth. dark blue eyes is most ideal for men. sadly I have shitskin nigger eyes

tfw hazel eyes, at least they look greenish in some lighting. Still subhuman though.

@BummerDrummer has blue eyes. Sorry bummer, threw ya under the bus.

EQkwsXzXsAEm5RV.jpg

I have blue eyes so I guess that makes me a slayer. Brb slaying beckies real quick
I'm between 17 and 40.
Still a virgin.

Eye color is cringe cope. It's all about the bones.

Eye color is cringe cope. It's all about the bones.

Bones are more important for sure but there could be a correlation, albeit weaker, with eye color. Who knows.

Bones are more important for sure but there could be a correlation, albeit weaker, with eye color. Who knows.
You could have shit colored eyes but he a slayer if you're bones are wgood. Not give versa.

Btw, sorry. I have Android. It's a trash garbage and I'm sick of having to correct all the errors it does after lagging.

Mine are just black. Even in the sun