Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: braces throughout teenage years

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
My teeth genetics are so subhuman that I will have had braces for 5 years when they come off. I had braces on at 13, am now 17 and they are projected to come off at 18 JFL

Retard. That's exactly the time for bracers and fixing your face. Id kill to get bracers in my teenage years. Now im with bracers at 30 and my entire face is fucked up.

Those are the best years to get braces. I got mine at 22. I wish I got it sooner

i did braces for 4 years during my time in high school.

The onl annoying part is that after you get them removed, you should wear a retainer each night. if they break, replacement is really expensive

truecel trait: braces after teen years

No, nobody gave a fuck about my teeth.

My teeth genetics are so subhuman that I will have had braces for 5 years when they come off. I had braces on at 13, am now 17 and they are projected to come off at 18 JFL
I would be fuking grateful if my mom took me to orthodontist when I was 13. I'm 29 now and there's no point in doing braces now.

Truecel trait: you know about braces only from internet. I never had braces and my teeth are crooked.

I am wearing braces right now. I am 34 yo. Poor families don’t have the money or the awareness that their children need braces.

Last edited:
I started wearing aligners about 2 y ago but stopped at some point cause they stopped fitting me, now I'm too scared to visit an orthodontist cause she'd murder me for doing that.

Ok so I'm fucked
of course they stop fitting, you need the next set in your series.

I know that I'm not that retarded. But after finishing the 31st set, 32nd couldn't align properly (probably cause I didn't wear them 23/24 like advised to). I wish I was more dedicated to wearing them.
I barely wear my retainers too ngl :feelsbadman:

I know that I'm not that retarded. But after finishing the 31st set, 32nd couldn't align properly (probably cause I didn't wear them 23/24 like advised to). I wish I was more dedicated to wearing them.
now your teeth will crook back with time because no retainers.

Yeah I had them during my teen years and probably younger I think.

It sucked.

Nah this is retarded. Most of the chads I remember at school had braces and they got girls easy.

i had braces on for longer, just lol at our lives