Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] Born via C-Section

• Thread starter Deleted member 28688
  • Start date
Deleted member 28688

Deleted member 28688

Currently rotting in a shithole called Turkey
-
It has been proven by research that babies born via c-section lack necessary microbes and gut bacteria

A person that has more healty gut bacteria is more happy less depressed and overall has better mental well being

View: https://youtu.be/b4CBy0uVqRc

Who is a c-sectioncel like me ı was born via c-section because ı was too fat(5.7kg) to be born vaginally if humans didnt interfere with nature and let natural selection do its job ı wouldnt have been here. Fuck the person who invented c-section.

too fat as a baby and c section, now that is blackpilling

never even touched your own mom's pussy, brutal

I’d say it’s over, yes.

too fat as a baby and c section, now that is blackpilling
Funny thing is Im skinny now. Before puberty ı looked like this kid. After puberty ı look like this kid

Attachments

• 668DA4F1-AF50-48CD-AE77-57EA8534BD93.jpeg
    668DA4F1-AF50-48CD-AE77-57EA8534BD93.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 30161476-AEBD-49CE-93BD-F500350261FC.jpeg
    30161476-AEBD-49CE-93BD-F500350261FC.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 23
same, truecel trait

Imagine how ugly a vaginal birth truecel like me would have been if I came out C-section. so brutal

It has been proven by research that babies born via c-section lack necessary microbes and gut bacteria

A person that has more healty gut bacteria is more happy less depressed and overall has better mental well being

Who is a c-sectioncel like me ı was born via c-section because ı was too fat(5.7kg) to be born vaginally if humans didnt interfere with nature and let natural selection do its job ı wouldnt have been here. Fuck the person who invented c-section.

C-section because apparently I was nearly dying.

Same bro, but I was born in c-section because I LDAR'd for one week after my expected birthdate and due to that I was literally born a year late