Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Believing Zamasu/Goku Black was right

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
When I watched Dragon Ball Super Zamasu/Goku Black hated mortals because of their corrupt vile disgusting behavior that they refused to fix while gods remained in check and stayed on good behavior which reminds me of real life how foids are so insanely corrupt in our world and possibly beyond repair while men remain in check so the only viable solution to fix foids' corruption would be to punish them and speaking of Zamasu and Goku Black if he saw our world they would fucking hate us the most more than his own verse especially the foids.

Based, you’ve now inspired me to get a goku black avi

8e77ece75054c346e4d7dcc95c7044bf

Over for ningencels

That episode where Goku beats Zamasu in just SS2 cemented the latter as a jobber and a jealous bitch. You would have to be a Bejita enjoyer to sympathize with Zamasu after that.

To be fair these nihilistic characters like Owlman or Zamasu are usually never proven wrong and are instead just thwarted by a more powerful force that imposes their will onto them. The writers can't even strawman them because deep down they know they are right about the cruel randomness of sentience and existence. Life ultimately is a vicinity and you can only be happy about it if you aren't suffering on your end or thinking about anyone but yourself mostly.