Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Being treated way better by others online than IRL

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This is really only limited to not using face cam. Without the safeguard of sitting behind our computer screens it is 100% guaranteed that if a Trucel were to do a face reveal in his online community, no matter how much he contributed to said community and for how long, it would absolutely be over for him. Everyone who he knew for years will immediately shun him despite years of making a reputation for himself in said community, all because of appearance. I've had this happen to me once, never again... This also goes for groups of online "friends", another incel trait is always avoiding topics of IRL situations which I'm sure we've all done at some point. The web space is literally the only suitable refuge for trucels such as myself, because once real-life contact is involved, it's over. So much for personality

Do you look better or worse than the clown in your avi?

No one cares enough about me to treat me badly

People online will judge you by what you say and how you say it, instead of their judgement being influenced by lookism. Online is the only place in which your knowledge and articulation truly matter.

forgot to also mention skull and frame mogs me, my head doesn't look that normal. probably height and wrist mogs me too
People online will judge you by what you say and how you say it, instead of their judgement being influenced by lookism. Online is the only place in which your knowledge and articulation truly matter.
Exactly, if you are generally liked by other humans online that means there is nothing wrong with your personality. Even bigger proof if voice chat is involved. But once the cameras are turned on, it's over