Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [incel trait] being too scared to post on incel forums

C

cheeky bastard

Greycel
I haven't posted here even though i have been here a while i've been scared of what people think of me. even though this place is a forum i've still been scared to socialize probably because of years of high inhibition in real life, jfl

The consequences of being ugly outweighs what anybody thinks about you here dude

Joined Mar 25, 2018
Messages1

mogs me

I haven't posted here even though i have been here a while i've been scared of what people think of me. even though this place is a forum i've still been scared to socialize probably because of years of high inhibition in real life, jfl
Fucking pussy

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

more like a fakecel larping fag trait

Nice inhib bro

Nice excuses IT infiltrator, what was you old "banned account" name?

Get an anime girl avi and quotemaxx

Brutal. It's over for highinhib2018singlepostcels.

It’s ok buddy I love u it’s ok if u can’t socialize ok :)

??? Sounds dodgy to be honest.

I don't think incels are going to register here and then not post, but I do think there are a lot of incels who are afraid to register in the first place because they're still partially bluepilled and would rather live in denial than admit to themselves it's ovER.

I also think there are a lot of fakecels here because it's super easy for a low-tier normie who's not a virgin but is going through a long dry spell to LARP here and feed his ego by reading stories from virgins and using that to try to make himself feel superior. (Biggest sign of that is how this site always quiets down on Friday and Saturday nights when all the fakecels are out partying)