Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Being the last one added to a group chat or not at all

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
In school or university there have been multiple instances where I have found out very late into the term/quarter that a group chat for a certain class existed and that I was the only one in the class who hadn't been added, I'm sure there are other times where I never knew of the chat's existence from start to finish.
You would think that social status is irrelevant when talking about a group chat this is primarily used for asking about class or homework but nope, the blackpill strikes again.

Being an incel really does make you invisible to normies, you can go a year into attending the same class and your classmates wouldn't give a second thought about you, I'm sure if I died tomorrow none of my class mates would even notice. :feelscry::feelscry: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

yes happened to me often.

UniversallyAbhorred, hated by all because he was the best.

Last edited:
They never add me to the math class group chat in the university. I went 2 days when the professor couldn't go and no one told me :reeeeee:

:chad: :chad: :chad:

I don't even get added to this shit (I'm pretty sure they don't exist for most of my classes though).