Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: being stared at in disgust by foids every time you put yourself out there

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Story time: I went to a social event tonight (fakecel I know) and was kinda excited hoping to speak to at least one hot foid ) but the Blackpill is law. I wasn’t able to speak to a single hot foid , I didn’t receive any inviting looks and was just in agony the entire time. This is what will happen if you as an incel go to a party, I implore you to try at least once but you will suffer

What about trying to speak to your looksmatch.

What about trying to speak to your looksmatch.
What is a hapa’s fucking looks match lmao. If the hapa is a foid she’s fucking Scandinavian chads , while if the hapa is male his looks match is a rotting corpse

What is a hapa’s fucking looks match lmao. If the hapa is a foid she’s fucking Scandinavian chads , while if the hapa is male his looks match is a rotting corpse
You know what I mean :feelsseriously:

You know what I mean :feelsseriously:
I’ve tried with 5 tier foids trust me , fucking shit life dude what the fuck. If you’re Mayo you can be balding, fat , have shit fashion and still fuck very easily while I’m rotting every fucking day aaaaaah

I’ve tried with 5 tier foids trust me , fucking shit life dude what the fuck. If you’re Mayo you can be balding, fat , have shit fashion and still fuck very easily while I’m rotting every fucking day aaaaaah
Being ethnic is brutal af.

How do you guys even get invited to these things? Surely you fags don't have normscum friends, because that says more about you and your reasons for being here

Cope

Incel at a party: