Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [incel trait] being short on time

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
whatever you do time slips through your fingers and you never feel like you have enough of it
even at the beginning of summer holidays not a week passed and you start to think that you'll have to go back to school after they end and it seems like a really short time
you can never relax because you feel pressed
LDAR kills any free time you have and you never enjoy your time
you are trapped like arms of the clock are a chasing you around
Tick tock

I cope during my free time. I don't even know what I would do in my free time except coping. Lately I've lost all interests and passions and solely focusing on LDAR.

Yes. Whenever Im ldaring I have no memories, nothing. Whenever I do something meaningful like reading a book on phylosohy or watching a lecture, it creates good memories. Nevertheless I ldar all day long, becuse its simplier and demands none of my attention.

Yes. Whenever Im ldaring I have no memories, nothing. Whenever I do something meaningful like reading a book on phylosohy or watching a lecture, it creates good memories. Nevertheless I ldar all day long, becuse its simplier and demands none of my attention.
no enjoyment no memories it's like days and month are being flushed down the toilet

BRUTAL AS FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I cant cope with how fast time passes now that I'm way beyond 30 yo. I will literally look at my watch, get stuck in a thought loop of self hatred which feels like a few seconds, then look again and at least 15 minutes has gone by. FML.

no enjoyment no memories it's like days and month are being flushed down the toilet
No. I quite enjoy my ldaring lifestyle. I quite enjoy talking with my incel friends. Your problem is you have resposibilityes and you simply cant afford ldaring all dayv and when you ldar you loose perspectives in your life.

No. I quite enjoy my ldaring lifestyle
I think you're coping as well
If you take away the "missing out on life" part i guess it isn't so bad though

I think you're coping as well
If you take away the "missing out on life" part i guess it isn't so bad though
The thing is when you have no responsibilityes and you know youll work as builder anyways in the future whenever you studying or not, when you future doesnt depend on your actions, its good somehow.
I enjoyed staying at home, watching anime, faping to hentai when I was in 9th grade and I knew ill pass the exams anyway.
This is why I love Russia cuz you can work without education and be a decent human being anyways.

It gets worse as you get older

I legit can't believe how fast time passes now. The last 7 years have felt like a total blur and my life is pretty much exactly the same now as it was then.

Like WTF have even been doing for all that time? I want my life back