Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being rejected on Valentine's Day in elementary

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I don't know if they still do this but this was brutal. Should have known it was over when girls complained about me giving them cards and candy as expected of me.

inb4 cooties

I don't like it. It's a shitty day.

I don't know if they still do this but this was brutal. Should have known it was over when girls complained about me giving them cards and candy as expected of me.

inb4 cooties

This where I should of known it was Over

Reminds me of the valentine’s days in High School. Every Valentine’s Day they had this thing where you would anonymously buy flowers for people. I never even got one in my many years of being there.

what about this thing in the balkans where if it's your birthday at school, you have to go around class with a box of chocolates and give everyone a piece, and the femoids are supposed to either kiss you on the cheek or at least pretend to and air kiss

and then none of the femoids even pretends to kiss you lmao, even the ones that talked to you or were friendly

@Player didn't you have this shit too back in the day, bet it went down the same way

what about this thing in the balkans where if it's your birthday at school, you have to go around class with a box of chocolates and give everyone a piece, and the femoids are supposed to either kiss you on the cheek or at least pretend to and air kiss

and then none of the femoids even pretends to kiss you lmao, even the ones that talked to you or were friendly

@Player didn't you have this shit too back in the day, bet it went down the same way
Cultural humiliation mogs me. It's good our forebears gave us reminders we suck and women don't want us

Never happened to me. We don't go to school from December to March and i never had social life outside of the school tbh

Cultural humiliation mogs me. It's good our forebears gave us reminders we suck and women don't want us
welcome to the slavpill

We didn't have the same tradition back in school.

My worst memory from school connected to kisses is when some classmates played Spin the Bottle on one ocasion. I was not included. This day I have conceptualized what cuckoldry is.

Last edited:
We didn't have the same tradition back in school.

My worst memory from school connected to kisses is when some classmates played Spin the Bottle on one ocasion. I was not included. This day I have conceptualized what cuckoldry is.
kek, here they never played spin the bottle unless it was at some special occasion or meetup, and I was never invited to those :dab:

that shit didnt happen in my country

My based 6th grade teacher had a rule where if kids were gonna bring cards, candy or gifts, they had to do so for the entire class, so no one was left out. If it wasn't for that rule, i would have gotten nothing. :feelsbadman:

I don't like it. It's a shitty day.

The only good thing about Valentine's Day is that, if you committed suicide on February 14th, you wouldn't have to write a suicide note because it would be pretty fucking obvious.

Valentine's Day 2020 falls on a Friday, so I expect a lot of frustrated males to kill themselves and possibly others on that day.

They need to be spanked for this