Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait:Being Posted on Reddit by Truecels.

Have tried for hours.

I must have something wrong with my brain coordination.
I don't really believe that. Just take it 1 step at a time, how hard can it be? Play the video 1 second at a time and copy it.

I don't really believe that. Just take it 1 step at a time, how hard can it be? Play the video 1 second at a time and copy it.

It's true and has been happening my whole life, my hand shakes when i hold it and then few seconds later i forget what i'm doing.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

It's true and has been happening my whole life, my hand shakes when i hold it and then few seconds later i forget what i'm doing.

In that case I wish you all the best and suggest you consider going to a psychiatrist. For this kind of stuff you need hardcore meds to help you live a better life.

In that case I wish you all the best and suggest you consider going to a psychiatrist. For this kind of stuff you need hardcore meds to help you live a better life.

Thank you.

I think i might have dyslexia or whatever it's called.

Wouldn’t know since i dont view reddit

Thank you.

I think i might have dyslexia or whatever it's called.
That's not a bad thing to have. SO many people have dyslexia and lead perfectly normal lives. Even many celebrities and rich people have it, like Keanu Reeves.

Life with dyslexia is only hard if you don't get help for it. People usually get help for it when they'res kid then they lead perfectly normal lives. You can too if you get help from a professional.

Stupid cunts, I can't stand brocels being bullied

That's not a bad thing to have. SO many people have dyslexia and lead perfectly normal lives. Even many celebrities and rich people have it, like Keanu Reeves.

Life with dyslexia is only hard if you don't get help for it. People usually get help for it when they'res kid then they lead perfectly normal lives. You can too if you get help from a professional.

Do you think there's any drug/subsistence that might help?

Do you think there's any drug/subsistence that might help?
Yeah, psychiatrists have quite an arsenal of substances that can help you. They usually give you something to try out, you see if it works out, if not they give you something else to try. Eventually you can find the thing that hits the spot and helps you.

In the case of dyslexia though there'd also be some learning to be done, several exercises that help you get over your difficulties. It's all about putting in a little bit of effort, but I know that it can be very hard to get started if you've been depressed your whole life, finding motivation to get help is very hard.

just the put the laces inside the shoe tbh

I find it difficult to tie knots, I can do it but I often get confused and have to start again. I think it is because of autism as NT's can tie knots in their sleep.

Take 2 mother fucking minutes and learn. Are you trolling or some shit to make incels look retarded?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrhd61l4Fw

yeah dude screw the guy for making a fucking post on a forum.

uuuuuuh, i'm so afraid to post something dumb because papa IT is gonna screenshot me and laugh at it :( :( :(

let people post whatever they want. the fat fucks are gonna find shit to mock anyway.

uuuuuuh, i'm so afraid to post something dumb because papa IT is gonna screenshot me and laugh at it :( :( :(

let people post whatever they want. the fat fucks are gonna find shit to mock anyway.
That's true, it was rash of me to judge. I guess I was just a bit confused, it kinda seemed like trolling at first idk.

Tying your shoes is easy, kind of like learning how to drive a car. Even women can do it

U might have parkinsons

That's true, it was rash of me to judge. I guess I was just a bit confused, it kinda seemed like trolling at first idk.

It's ok guys it doesn't bother me one bit, if anything i find it entertaining.

Tying your shoes is easy, kind of like learning how to drive a car. Even women can do it

That's true it's basic.

U might have parkinsons

At 19? wow man over for me.

FIIIII

Do you also have problems talking to people? Like you form weird sentences and csnt express your thoughts?

Yes.

Out of curiosity i decided to take a look at the comments

JFL 2

What's with this meme that Incels are mindless coomers?

Huh

can you ride a bike or drive a car ?

shoes are for cucks anyway. has anybody seen chad wear them? exactly.

Why do the dumbfucks on IT fall for this shit?

Are you trolling or some shit to make incels look retarded?
LOL I can feel your anger seething through my screen
holy shit this sentence is too dam good

Devil's Advocate: We must all be at least a little bit retarded to be incel in the first place. Millions upon millions of our ancestors fucked during wars and famines and it was normal.

On Topic: Why do you have shoes with shoelaces then? Just get slip-ons

Its okay, I couldnt tie my shoes when I was 4 or something, but if would have to learn now, idk, maybe it would be just too hard for me