Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Being nov2017cel and not permabanned

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
JFL at being on this depressing corner of the internet for 2 fucking years. If you are here for that long you are a truecel. All the other OGcels have gotten banned and moved on with their lives, most likely have gotten laid. Meanwhile, I'm here still rotting.

I inceldom mog most forum regulars here to oblivion.

Who the fuck are you people and why have I never heard of you

Us active Nov2017cels incelmog all the other users here to oblivion, ngl.

Who the fuck are you people and why have I never heard of you
I don't shitpost as hard as some of the retards on this site. And I've taken several hiatus.
40.jpg
= bro

"N-nice humblebrag y-you o-oldcel!!!!!" :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

JFL at being on this depressing corner of the internet for 2 fucking years. If you are here for that long you are a truecel. All the other OGcels have gotten banned and moved on with their lives, most likely have gotten laid. Meanwhile, I'm here still rotting.

Its over.

I can't even be the #1 incel, jesus I'm mogged at everything I do

I can't even be the #1 incel, jesus I'm mogged at everything I do

Unlike with Chads, there's plenty of room at the bottom for incels that are completely fucked.

Tbh i was an original r/incels member in late 2016 so im one of the truest OGcels here

Ever since 2019cels became a thing I became fine with my join date.

I respect your modest post counts too tbh, as opposed to those flash in the pan faggots who shitpost for a month and then burn out, truecels don't have the motivation or ability to even excel on an incel site

incel trait: having over 10000 posts

i will postmog you soon
You're pretty much the new @Sniffles at this point. Usually at this level and rate of postmaxxing, you'd be banned already.

Me, but I started posting this year

Damn I feel like a cuck around nov2017cels :feelstrash:

You're pretty much the new @Sniffles at this point. Usually at this level and rate of postmaxxing, you'd be banned already.
Sniffles got banned mostly for his alt and trying to escape ban. And my post rate is way bigger than him, he needed over month to get 6k posts, i will need little over month to get 10k posts

2019cels=the truecels